Im a desperate guy who had been looking for answers for almost a year now!
The problem started off with something that looked like a Faulty Graphic Card issue, and it had been somewhat replaced.
(For more information of the issue, please refer to this link as its rather lengthy)
Vr-zone : Random Freeze / Crash on my computer )=
Toms Hardware : Random Freeze / Crash! - General-Discussions - Overclocking
However BSOD had been occurring on top of the issue that i am having now.
Been on to many forums and most of them either gave solutions that don't work and some even do not know how to handle the situation.
I was a I.T troubleshooter / technician and even a desktop engineer for a goverment agency and yet i couldn't solve my own problem! How embarrassing!
Anways, attached are my minidump zip files for your reference.
My systems specs are as follow (also available in the link above) :
- Intel Core i5 2500K
- MSI P67A GD55 Mainboard (Just RMAed , B3 rev)
- Xigmatek Balder CPU Cooler
- 8GB DDRIII team Elite 1333mhz
- MSI GTX 480 Lightning 1.5GB (Currently on RMA, using reference GTX 480)
- Creative XFi Fatal1ty Champion Series PCIE Soundcard with I/O Panel
- Western Digital 1TB HDD
- Western Digital 500GB HDD
- Silverstone ST60F-P 600W PSU
- Windows 7 64bit
Thanks in advance.