Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs

User Tag List

A BSOD Problems

This is a discussion on A BSOD Problems within the BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Dear Sir, I have meet BSOD many times for the last 2-3 weeks or so, dont know how to fix

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 11:41 PM   #1
Registered Member

Dear Sir,

I have meet BSOD many times for the last 2-3 weeks or so, dont know how to fix it.

ˇ OS - Windows 7
ˇ x64 bit
ˇ What was original installed OS on system? Windows 7
ˇ Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? OEM vision
ˇ Age of system (hardware) About 1 years old
ˇ Age of OS installation - have you re-installed the OS? No.
ˇ CPU - Intel core i7 2620M [email protected]

ˇ System Manufacturer - Asus NoteBook
ˇ Exact model number - P43S Series

Sorry if i havn't provided the exact information required, but please help if possible, thanks.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Windows7_Vista_jcgriff2.zip (2.00 MB, 21 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
problems with windows BSOD
My computer will run fine for a few minutes before it responding. The mouse still works and icons can be highlighted and mini. and maxed out but nothing will respond. Shortly their after a BSOD appears. I ran steed fan and there does not seem to be any temp issues before it crashes. I updated...
jwkelley77 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 2 11-26-2011 07:36 AM
Multiple BSOD Problems in XP
This computer has been on the fritz for the past two weeks. It would restart about once a day with the PAGE_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA stop screen. Not having time to look into it I would just restart it and it'd work for another day or two. Yesterday, it came up with IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. Restarted...
Xantar Windows XP Support 0 08-20-2011 04:53 PM
BSOD problems after virus infection
I had an incident with a virus before some time and exactly after that time i started to get BSOD usually when i was playing l4d2. It usually happened during loading or sometimes when the computer stuck. Now i need to restart the computer beffore i play because this seems to reduce the chances...
Wolfy2449 Windows XP Support 1 07-13-2011 12:49 PM
bsod problems
Hi, I've been having bsod problems alot in the last few days. I've had them in the past on my computer, but its worse now. I can't even get onto the internet on my laptop because it bsod's after being on for a few mins. I'm on in safe mode but can't get online. not sure if this can help in...
a7xcoreya7z BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 33 04-28-2011 04:43 PM
BSOD + hanging problems
ˇ OS - Vista 32 bit ˇ Originally installed and came with the system ˇ 3 y/o cpu, changed HDD and motherboard a year ago and changed the power supply 2 years ago ˇ Age of OS installation - 1 y/o ˇ CPU - DualCore Intel Core 2 Duo E6600, 2400 MHz (9 x267 ˇ Video Card - NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GS...
Xamdou BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 04-21-2011 11:04 AM