Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The Relaxation Room > Offline > Forum Games and Jokes

User Tag List

The New New TSF Surgery - Home of Dr. Glas.

This is a discussion on The New New TSF Surgery - Home of Dr. Glas. within the Forum Games and Jokes forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Continued from https://www.techsupportforum.com/f289...as-393888.html Originally Posted by Direct Current FOREVER MARS!! Hehehehe Boy talking about Headack I have a dosesy right

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2010, 08:04 AM   #1
hey

My System

Continued from https://www.techsupportforum.com/f289...as-393888.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direct Current View Post
FOREVER MARS!! Hehehehe

Boy talking about Headack I have a dosesy right now, my head feels like a watermelon. They are suppose to bring me something for it but that was over an hour ago. I have not seen a nursey in over an hour, thinks I will wheel down tp the nursey station and see what happen!!!! see you later gang.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2010, 07:15 AM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

OK while the doctors out does anyone need any cosmetic surgery I do it for half the price.
Old 05-25-2010, 02:23 PM   #3
TSF Enthusiast

Hehehe you devil you, you would not be trying to get a little extra income now would you Now!

Hay do you know what "regal" means? I was watching a movie with Shan Conery in it and he was talking to a man. And he use a sentence like he was asking a question> He said Please regal Me? I have never hear of regal before. Is that an english term?

Ua, this is abit off the wall but these USB 4gb,8gb and 16gb flash memorys you buy, When you plug them in. Do they assist in adding more memory to your system, maybe speed up the system a bit? was wondering, I have a program that slows the movment of the mouse on the thing. Mouse tends to hasitate. I figure it is some program using up memory. I thought about buying one of them flash memorys to assist in
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-25-2010, 05:02 PM   #4
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Hiya DC

To 'Regale' means to entertain with food, drink or entertainment', so 'please regale me' would be please entertain me' - It's of French origin

Re: the Flash-memory, I don't think Win-Vista can use it to boost the RAM, although Win-7 can. Just plug the card in and a little selection box appears, asking what you want to do with it
Old 05-25-2010, 08:11 PM   #5
TSF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereBo View Post
Hiya DC

To 'Regale' means to entertain with food, drink or entertainment', so 'please regale me' would be please entertain me' - It's of French origin

Re: the Flash-memory, I don't think Win-Vista can use it to boost the RAM, although Win-7 can. Just plug the card in and a little selection box appears, asking what you want to do with it
Your very knowledgeable WereBo I hadn't heard the term "regale" and I didn't know that Win7 gave you that option because I'm still with WinXP
Old 05-25-2010, 08:15 PM   #6
TSF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direct Current View Post
Hehehe you devil you, you would not be trying to get a little extra income now would you Now!
Hey DC you cant blame a poor guy from trying While the cat's away the mice will play
Old 05-25-2010, 08:26 PM   #7
TSF Enthusiast

Regale me werebo about your pass time hehehe, I was watching "league of extraordinary gentlemen" not a bad flick, I will have to get Win 7, once I get back home to do this recording stuff, my note book should take it to. I guess win 7 has been out there long enough to prove it self.

Sandman will you tell charolette to get off my foot, it is hurting me !!!!
Old 05-26-2010, 12:54 AM   #8
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Whereas I'm fairly hopeless with numbers, I do enjoy working/playing with words and their construction/origins etc.

I had a feeling that phrase was from that film, I re-watched again last week - Excellent movie, it's so much 'over the top' it's excellent

@ DC - You'll likely find that Win-7 is slightly faster than Win-XP and uses a smaller amount of disk-space - For an 'out of the box' operating-system, I've been extremely impressed, all the previous ones needed loads of patches/bodges/updates to make 'em good .
Old 05-26-2010, 12:46 PM   #9
Security Manager
Analyst
Rangemaster, TSF Academy

My System

Sandy - are you moonlighting?
Old 05-26-2010, 09:51 PM   #10
TSF Enthusiast

hehehe- get him Glas! hehehe I like that -- sorry sandy, it just hit at the right time and place to be funny.

That is another issue Werebo, that is the reason why I got the 2 TB disk, which limberest I must say can't figure out how to transfer file/folder to and from it with out putting them on my C drive first. But back to win-7 That will help because Nothing my system, at home and this note use Vista and it is a hog with harddrve usage. Though about compressing the disk but I keep thinking about the XP computer I had and crashed. Hay I needed you in High school and college with me, I have alway had a serious problem with words. Thank werebo

Glas you are all hearts!

Hay I got wind Sandy of a some comments made by you head of state WOW i wish we had him here. Our heads of state here just talk make words and do nothing!
Old 05-27-2010, 12:16 AM   #11
Moderator, Design Team

My System

Hey DC - technically our Head of State is still the Queen of England

What words of wisdom has Kevin'07 (our esteemed Prime Minister) said that has tickled your fancy? He is losing popularity as leader fast back here in Oz.

Hope your recovery is zooming along DC
Old 05-27-2010, 07:04 AM   #12
TSF Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glaswegian View Post
Sandy - are you moonlighting?
Old 05-27-2010, 07:11 AM   #13
TSF Enthusiast

Hey DC I shouldn't make fun of Kevin'07 because the opposition leader is even worse so I don't know what is going to happen with the next election anyway here is a story about Kevin'07

Australia Post created a new stamp displaying a picture of the current Prime Minister of Australia, Mr Kevin Rudd, and has recently suspended a recall of the stamps as requested by the Prime Minister after a special commission enquiry finding. The Prime Minister was told that the stamp was not sticking to envelopes and the enraged Prime Minister demanded a full
investigation.
After a month of testing and spending of $9.73 million, a special commission presented the following findings:
1) The stamp is in perfect order.
2) There is nothing wrong with the adhesive.
3) People are spitting on the wrong side of the stamp.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:11 PM   #14
Moderator, Design Team

My System

good one Sandy sadly I have to agree - neither of them are really worth spitting on
Old 05-27-2010, 05:47 PM   #15
TSF Enthusiast

Hey zulu maybe we should run they have a great superannuation pension plan
Old 05-28-2010, 12:40 AM   #16
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman55 View Post
Hey zulu maybe we should run they have a great superannuation pension plan
Would that make Charlotte 'First Dog'?
Old 05-28-2010, 08:32 PM   #17
TSF Enthusiast

Old 05-28-2010, 08:56 PM   #18
TSF Enthusiast

Humm... I posted a thread and it didn't go thru, darn computer.... shake shake.. slap slap against the wall, bang bang bang against the concrete.. now stop failing me you blam note book... next time you cause me trouble, I will dip you in bowling oil or what I had for lunch............... smelt bad.......

I did not found a copy of what he said but to put it short he said if you did not like our country get out, this country is based on christain ways and people like it just the way it is, he was talk to the islamic community. it was more then that what he said but I sure like it.

Man food was so bad here today I got sick looking at it. I got my wheel chair and wheeled and walked across the four lane street to a waffle house and eat dinner. Getting across that street was like playing whatch out for the cars ball.

Hay Zulu, while I was in the Doc office, a man walk in and had done pretty much the same thing you did with your head, they had the drill four places in his head to remove blood clogs.He seem to be doing Ok but them anntennas on his heard needed to go. I bet he got go reception though. wack wack wackic , hope you are getting better.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:47 PM   #19
Moderator, Design Team

My System

Slowly, DC, slowly - had a real bad week last week - went to work not feeling 100% and paid dearly for it - blood pressure up, wobbly on my legs, headaches & nausea.
My GP has sent me for another scan - she isn't happy with how long this recovery is taking and wants to see if there is any further bleeding occurring - that will make 6 CT scans in 4 months - not good for the wallet, not good for the radiation levels for the head

he he - you must have looked like you were playing Frogger in real life there DC, crossing that road - hope the tucker was worth it!
Old 05-29-2010, 11:08 PM   #20
TSF Enthusiast

It was hehe it was, knowing the Dothan police force, it a wonder I did not get a ticket for going to slow hehe At lest a good 10 mph. This guy I was talking to, said it took him ove a year to get straighten out.

Boy, mom and dad came to see me today and boy did I catch it. The nurseies had to run them out of there, easly of course. One of the nurseys ask me if I was sure I wanted to go home. I told her no but I haven't any chose. This was weird--- some young lady drifted into my room about and hr and a half and ask me if I was someone, I told her no, then she ask if I like to talk to some one, that was AT 6PM. I told her no problem. She was not a patient . so I talk to her until about 8:30 pm when the bell sounded for people to leave. Nothning was said out of the usual stuff. She left and and said thank you for talking to me and that was it. I ask the nurseys if they had seen her before and they told me she comes in the see a family member that was there now and then. That was strange. I am glad she left because my left hip was hurting badly, I had to ask for a pain shoot. Your are right Zulu,slowly slowly is a good word. It felt like someone beating on my hip with a hammer. Think I will watch a bit of TV and try to get some sleep, hehe remember Zulu slowly slowly. I am watching an old war movie with Henry Fonda called Mr Roberts. good movie.
Closed Thread