Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Home Support > Photographer's Corner

User Tag List

Photo Gallery

This is a discussion on Photo Gallery within the Photographer's Corner forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Originally Posted by joeten Nice to see you Sinclair tm, been quiet without you and Werebo. Been busy living my

Like Tree5Likes

Old 05-08-2020, 10:34 AM   #1241
Macintosh Methodology Wizard - TSF Retired

OS: Mac OS X 10.8.5, MS Win 7 Pro & Ultimate, iOS 9.3.5

My System

Send a message via AIM to sinclair_tm Send a message via MSN to sinclair_tm

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeten View Post
Nice to see you Sinclair tm, been quiet without you and Werebo.
Been busy living my life. But here's a photo I took with my phone.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-01-30 2.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	310.8 KB
ID:	325710

That is a real steam locomotive, coal fired. The track is 7.5 inches apart. That black pad on the car behind it is where you sit to operate it. It's maybe 10 inches square. It was built in 1991, and been in storage since 1994. I got it out of storage and joined a local club in January and get it running again. It was my grandfather's.
sinclair_tm is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2020, 02:57 PM   #1242
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Nice, my son was into model railway when he was much younger spent a lot of nights as his taxi taking him to a little club and some time at shows where they built a whole set up to show folks their skills, they did some here https://www.sec.co.uk/about-the-sec in the more boring flat building.

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
joeten is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why doesn't Windows Live Photo Gallery Save my Thumbnails! It Drives me crazy!!!?
I have rebuilt my windows live photo gallery multiple times. Following these instructions: Windows Live Photo Gallery freezes or does not start Why do my thumbnails go away!!! I didn't use CCleaner or anything that would delete temporary files, to my knowledge. Very frustrating... This has...
Rotanimod Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 3 07-19-2011 05:37 PM
Windows Live Photo Gallery
When editing a picture in Windows live photo gallery the picture disappears off the computer when closing the application but the file name seems to be retained because if you try to put another pic with the same file name in the folder it says that file name already exists, I have been using...
gefb Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 5 06-22-2011 12:19 AM
Photography-Photobucket; Windows Live Photo Gallery;
Hello - Computers and photography are my passion, even though I am a novice, I am willing and eager to learn. I would like to incorporate all of my photography programs listed below into one program (if possible) by incorporating, coordinating, organizing, sorting, scanning, saving. Do you know...
ellaspoulos Photographer's Corner 5 06-12-2011 02:31 PM
Browser automatically redirecting to unknown URL
Hi, Before I begin, I would like to thank everyone in this forum for showing great interest to help distressed users like me. Also, I would like to point out that a problem similar to mine has already been discussed here:...
asp_ts Resolved HJT Threads 10 04-13-2011 05:36 AM
Photo Gallery
I'm not sure where to post this. I have Vista. As of two days ago, I was able to view movies from my Kodak digital camera in Windows Photo Gallery. It doesn't work anymore. The extension is .mov. The photos can be viewed in HP Quick Play, but it's a pain to look at photos in one app and movies in...
Sharyn Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 4 04-01-2011 03:54 PM