User Tag List

Referrer in Opera?

This is a discussion on Referrer in Opera? within the Inactive Malware Help Topics forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I installed an accountability program yesterday called, Covenant Eyes. Unfortunately, since I did that, msn.com does not open properly

Old 08-01-2017, 06:31 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,
I installed an accountability program yesterday called, Covenant Eyes. Unfortunately, since I did that, msn.com does not open properly in Opera, my husband's preferred browser. It loads very slow and then does not have any images. The address window displays, "https://www.msn.com/g00/?i10c.referrer=" which, from what I'v read, sounds like a referrer. How do I get rid of this? Everything else seems to be working fine and msn.com comes up fine in other browsers.

Thanks, Jen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2017, 07:55 AM   #2
Registered Member

I'm open to other suggestions too. I'm going to have to take out the Covenant Eyes if I can't figure this out. It's not worth the battle with my husband.
Old 08-04-2017, 12:27 PM   #3
Security Team
Moderator, Analyst
Rangemaster, TSF Academy

Hello and Welcome to TSF.

If you haven't already, please Subscribe to this Thread to get immediate notification of replies as soon as they are posted. To do this click Thread Tools, then click Subscribe to this Thread. Make sure it is set to Instant notification by email, then click Add Subscription.

Please note that the forum is very busy and if I don't hear from you within three days this thread will be closed.

------------------------------------------------------

We want all our members to perform the steps outlined here:

NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help - Tech Support Forum

After running through the steps, you shall have a proper set of logs. Please post them in a reply to this thread.

Proud member of UNITE

Microsoft MVP - Consumer Security 2014, 2015
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-11-2017, 02:43 AM   #4
Security Team
Moderator, Analyst
Rangemaster, TSF Academy

Due to lack of response, this topic will now be closed. If you need continued support, please begin a new thread, and provide a link to this topic. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic, after following the steps outlined here:

IMPORTANT - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help

Proud member of UNITE

Microsoft MVP - Consumer Security 2014, 2015