User Tag List

[email protected] - attention, they are cheaters

This is a discussion on [email protected] - attention, they are cheaters within the Inactive Malware Help Topics forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Attention removed who encrypt Your computer are cheaters. They don't decrypt your data, if You send they money you loose

Old 04-06-2019, 04:44 AM   #1
Registered Member

Attention removed who encrypt Your computer are cheaters. They don't decrypt your data, if You send they money you loose this money without decrypt program.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2019, 05:43 AM   #2
Security Team Moderator

to TSF!

Do you need assistance with virus/malware removal?
Old 04-09-2019, 08:04 AM   #3
Security Team Moderator

Due to lack of response, this topic will now be closed.

If you need continued support, please begin a new thread, and provide a link to this topic.

This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic, after following the steps outlined here:

https://www.techsupportforum.com/f50...lp-305963.html

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Attention being taken away from active window
Hi, My apologies if this has been answered before, I was unable to find anything when I searched. I have an issue when the attention is taken away from the active window I am useing. It is simple enough to hit the space bar to pull the pc's attention back however this happens many many...
Embers Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 3 06-14-2011 12:11 PM
Too Much Screen Time Can Threaten Attention Span
MONDAY, July 5 (HealthDay News) -- Too much time spent watching television and playing video games can double the risk of attention problems in children and young adults, new research finds. Click here to find out more! The study is the latest of many to point out the ill effects of excessive...
Jason Offline 9 07-07-2010 10:12 PM
Norton flagged file needing attention - suspicious
Hi I went to download a game from this website (hxxp://www.americanlonghaul.com/download.php) when Norton flagged that a certain file needed attention, something like 'ad' followed by some numbers. I physically disconnected, cleared all internet history I could (from within Firefox) and ran a...
ITwannabe Resolved HJT Threads 3 06-26-2010 07:09 PM
IE8 show attention mark is flagged on browser bottom bar by Smart screen filter
When i am using IE8 its showing attention red mark is flagged on browser bottom bar I am developer of one of web site and on my site i have multiple frame. so when i click ok button on page(1) next page(2)will show attention red mark on browser bottom bar only when i enter some value in any...
redysanin Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 0 02-09-2010 04:32 PM
panda scan...need help..
here is a copy of my panda scan:
bonbliss Resolved HJT Threads 24 10-23-2006 03:24 PM