Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help > Inactive Malware Help Topics

User Tag List

How to introduce new mouse or keyboard to system without BSODs?

This is a discussion on How to introduce new mouse or keyboard to system without BSODs? within the Inactive Malware Help Topics forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, I was directed here after posting this in the Hardware section. (though I doubt it's malware, but doesn't hurt)

Old 05-20-2012, 12:00 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello,

I was directed here after posting this in the Hardware section. (though I doubt it's malware, but doesn't hurt)

I'm having problems with introducing a new mouse and keyboard to my computer system without causing a BSOD eventually. What's the proper way to introduce a new mouse or keyboard to a computer system without causing BSODs?

It could also either be totally related or unrelated that this error Encyclopedia entry: Program:Win32/PowerRegScheduler - Learn more about malware - Microsoft Malware Protection Center is detected by Microsoft Essentials at the beginning of every reboot when a new mouse and/or keyboard is plugged in.

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSODs of ALL types. Need a nudge in the right direction...
Hey guys, I've been getting a lot of BSODs at completely random times, and would like to know if I'm doing anything wrong on my end. This is a freshly built computer, has had Windows 7 on it for less than two weeks, and any advice would be great. -Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 (OEM,...
Perovich BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 3 11-12-2011 11:54 PM
Wireless connection Yellow exclamation
Seen this several times in this Forum and others but cannot find a solution to my problem, so apologies for raising yet again. I do have a comprehensive post though. I have been trying to diagnose this problem for weeks and despite trying all the advice Iíve seen, nothing has yet fixed it. ...
dpbardell Networking Support 15 10-23-2011 12:30 PM
Games causing BSOD! Windows 7 x64 - 0x124 [moved from BSOD, Crashes]
Windows 7 64bit full retail reinstalled once NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT ASUS M4A89GTD PRO/USB3 Mobo AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 B45 Processor (4 CPUs), ~3.1GHz 4 Gigs RAM
jediewok Motherboards, Bios & CPU 7 03-22-2011 03:45 PM
Windows 7 BSOD - Memory management
Been getting BSOD. Sometimes twice a night, sometimes none. This hass been for weeks. Sometimes I get stuck in a reboot loop, sometimes it wants to run Repair, sometimes it wants me to choose safe mode/no safe mode. Pulled out two 1GB sticks of old dell memory yesterday when it was stuck in a...
dj-anakin BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 7 02-21-2011 04:27 PM
BSOD in Windows 7 driver powerstate failure [moved from Vista/7]
I read the instructions for posting to try and solve my problem with BSOD. This occurs randomly, sometimes when we are working on the computer other times when it is just on with no one using the machine. Information requested: OS - Windows 7 64 bit Windows 7 was oringinal OS installed OS -...
keeperdad BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 2 02-05-2011 05:57 PM