User Tag List

Hijack This Analyser Log.

This is a discussion on Hijack This Analyser Log. within the Inactive Malware Help Topics forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a problem that I am lost on. I have run Ad-Aware and Spybot, which picked up several items

Old 04-18-2005, 12:27 AM   #1

I have a problem that I am lost on. I have run Ad-Aware and Spybot, which picked up several items that needed to be removed from my friends computer. The problem is this. I can access sites on the internet, but one site refuses to download the graphics for the site. I have confirmed through sources that the site is functional, but no matter what I try I cannot get this site to download and display the images. IE simply hangs trying to download em. Is there anything in this hijackthis log file that anybody can detect as being a problem.

====================================================================
Log was analyzed using KRC HijackThis Analyzer - Updated on 4/1/05
Get updates at https://www.greyknight17.com/download.htm#programs

***Security Programs Detected***

C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\tmproxy.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\PccPfw.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\Tmntsrv.exe
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\PCClient.EXE
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\PCCGUIDE.EXE
C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TMOAgent.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TM Outbreak Agent] "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\TMOAgent.exe" /run
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCClient.exe] "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\PCClient.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [pccguide.exe] "C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\pccguide.exe"
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Personal Firewall - Trend Micro Incorporated. - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\PccPfw.exe
O23 - Service: Trend NT Realtime Service - Trend Micro Incorporated. - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\Tmntsrv.exe
O23 - Service: Trend Micro Proxy Service - Trend Micro Incorporated. - C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Internet Security\tmproxy.exe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.0
Scan saved at 3:49:41 PM, on 18/04/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CNAC1RPK.EXE
C:\KMaestro\Key_e.EXE
C:\Program Files\palmOne\HOTSYNC.EXE
C:\Program Files\Caere\OmniPagePro90\EREG\REMIND32.EXE
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\WINWORD.EXE
C:\Documents and Settings\Boss\Local Settings\Temp\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = https://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...a=bhp&t=ao-wel
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = https://www.optima.com.au/
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {549B5CA7-4A86-11D7-A4DF-000874180BB3} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {FDD3B846-8D59-4ffb-8758-209B6AD74ACC} - (no file)
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KeyMaestro] C:\KMaestro\KMaestro.exe
O4 - Startup: HotSync Manager.lnk = C:\Program Files\palmOne\HOTSYNC.EXE
O4 - Startup: PowerReg Scheduler V3.exe
O4 - Startup: reminder-ScanSoft Product Registration.lnk = C:\Program Files\Caere\OmniPagePro90\EREG\REMIND32.EXE
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_06\bin\npjpi142_06.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_06\bin\npjpi142_06.dll
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=https://www.optima.com.au/
O16 - DPF: {3AF4DACE-36ED-42EF-9DFC-ADC34DA30CFF} (PatchInstaller.Installer) - file://D:\content\include\XPPatchInstaller.CAB
O16 - DPF: {8B1BC605-C593-4865-8F5B-05517F0CD0BB} (MSSecurityAdvisorCD Class) - file://D:\Content\include\msSecUcd.cab

End of KRC HijackThis Analyzer Log.
====================================================================

Thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2005, 04:17 AM   #2

Welcome to TSF moosmum

You need to uprade hijack this

First, create a folder for HijackThis in the root folder of your hard drive so it can make proper backups

example

C:/HJT/
C:/hijackthis/

next

Click here to download Hijack This. 1.99.1 Save it to the folder you have just created

Close all open windows and open HIJACK THIS. Click “Scan” . When the scan is finished (it only takes a second), the scan button will change to“Save Log”. Click on“Save Log” and save it to NotePad. Copy the entire log and paste it here.

DO NOT FIX ANYTHING YET , most items that appear in the log are harmless or even needed. Wait for someone to analyze the scan and advise.

Lobos