Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help > Inactive Malware Help Topics

User Tag List

Command Prompt Keeps Popping Up At Startup~!

This is a discussion on Command Prompt Keeps Popping Up At Startup~! within the Inactive Malware Help Topics forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. hi everyone im new to the forums and i saw someone that had same problem as me and i didn't

Old 08-25-2008, 09:16 PM   #1
Registered Member

hi everyone im new to the forums and i saw someone that had same problem as me and i didn't really kno how to fix it im only 15 and not very good at computers , so ya.

heres my problem:

when i log in to my computer a command prompt or multiple command prompts keep popping up, and i have no toolbar or icons or anything at all. just wallpaper and these command prompts. They keep popping up nonstop. How do i fix this?

im running in safe mode btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5paAZSP-7l4

this makes it all more clearer

Moderators Message

Please be considerate of the fact that the people helping you are all volunteers, and in many cases usually have a job, and a limited amount of time to help, and therefore can only do so much. If no one has replied to your thread within 72hrs after you posted, please reply in your thread with the words BUMP, please to move it forward.

DO NOT Bump the thread unless 72 hours has passed. We work from oldest to newest posts so your wait will be longer if you bump it forward before the 72 hours is up. We look for 0 reply, or 1 reply threads to respond to.

Early bump posts will be deleted.
Attached Files
File Type: zip HJTLOG.zip (92.8 KB, 20 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2008, 03:36 PM   #2
Registered Member

bump bump bump?