04-23-2007, 07:45 AM
TSF Security Manager
Join Date: Jan 2005
OS: WinXP Home, Vista, Windows 7 64bit
The infections were not removed properly and remnants remain. I'll move this thread to the HijackThis Log Help section.
Download Deckard's System Scanner (DSS)
to your Desktop
What DSS will do:
- create a new System Restore point in Windows XP and Vista.
- clean your Temporary Files, Downloaded Program Files, and Internet Cache Files, and also empty the Recycle Bin on all drives.
- check some important areas of your system and produce a report for your analyst to review.
- DSS automatically runs HijackThis for you, but it will also install and place a shortcut to HijackThis on your desktop if you do not already have HijackThis installed.
Note: You must be logged onto an account with administrator privileges.
- Close all applications and windows.
- Double-click on dss.exe to run it, and follow the prompts.
- When the scan is complete, two text files will open - main.txt <- this one will be maximized and extra.txt <-this one will be minimized
- Copy (Ctrl+A then Ctrl+C) and paste (Ctrl+V) the contents of main.txt in yournext reply.
- Please attach extra.txt to your post.
To attach a file to a new post, simply
- Click the[Manage Attachments] button under Additional Options > Attach Files on the post composition page, and
- copy and paste the following into the "Upload File from your Computer" box:
- Click Upload.
Please include the following in your next reply:
an attached extra.txt
Member of UNITE since 2006
"It is one life whether we spend it laughing or weeping." "Take the time to laugh--it is the music of the soul."