Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Security Center > Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help > Inactive Malware Help Topics

User Tag List

A undeletable virus in my computer

This is a discussion on A undeletable virus in my computer within the Inactive Malware Help Topics forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. FRST Search 1. Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop. 2. Run FRST by Right-Clicking

Like Tree6Likes

Old 01-09-2019, 08:36 AM   #21
Security Team

FRST Search

1. Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.
2. Run FRST by Right-Clicking on the file and choosing Run as administrator.
3. Copy and paste:

Code:
*Cinema-Plus-1.7cV27.10*;*NvSTECH Toolbar*
....into the Search box and click the Search Files button.

4. When the scan is complete, a notepad window will open with the results. Please attach this to your next reply. It is saved on your desktop named Search.txt.

We repeat the procedure but this time:

1. Copy and paste

Code:
Cinema-Plus-1.7cV27.10;NvSTECH Toolbar
...into the Search box and click the Search Registry button.

2. When the scan is complete, a notepad window will open with the results. Please attach this to your next reply. It is saved on your desktop named SearchReg.txt

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2019, 10:05 AM   #22
Security Team

Still with us ? If you don't reply within 24 hours, this thread shall be closed.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:39 AM   #23
Security Team

Due to lack of response, this topic will now be closed. If you need continued support, please begin a new thread, and provide a link to this topic. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic, after following the steps outlined here:

IMPORTANT - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows Update acting weird!
I don't think this is a problem, more of a curiosity, hence posting here. If it turns out that it is a problem, I'll get someone to move it to the appropriate forum. Got a notification earlier that new updates are available. As you will see from the pics, "4 important updates available" but only...
Deejay100six Offline 13 04-09-2014 08:19 AM
I scanned =o
Hi. I was redirected from this thread and told to virus scan and stuff. So here it is! Dds: . DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) - NTFSAMD64 Internet Explorer: 8.0.7601.17514 BrowserJavaVersion: 10.0.0 Run by Pojo at 11:59:08 on 2012-09-28 Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium ...
Paranite Resolved HJT Threads 18 10-21-2012 07:25 AM
Power Supply Information and Selection
:smile: CHOOSING AND UNDERSTANDING A POWER SUPPLY UNIT The power supply unit in todayís modern computer assumes a role probably more critical than any other single component in your system even when compared to the CPU and motherboard. Therefore, there are multiple factors that must...
Tumbleweed36 RAM and Power Supply Support 0 07-09-2006 03:41 PM
10 Commandments of security
The Ten Immutable Laws of Security Topics on this Page Law #1: If a bad guy can persuade you to run his program on your computer, itís not your computer anymore. Law #2: If a bad guy can alter the operating system on your computer, itís not your computer anymore. Law #3: If a bad guy has...
Doonz General Computer Security 13 09-15-2004 03:49 AM