Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Automotive Center > Small Engines

User Tag List

Riding mowers and saws and stores

This is a discussion on Riding mowers and saws and stores within the Small Engines forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. ok Yall, I'm 57 years old so I have a pretty good idea what I'm talking about when I say

Old 05-08-2020, 06:57 AM   #1
Automotive Team

ok Yall, I'm 57 years old so I have a pretty good idea what I'm talking about when I say this, because its been YEARS since I first started thinking about it and an issue with a Walmart Snapper weed eater got me really thinking and researching about it
its like this, theres a reason you can not but Stihl and Walmart or Lowe's

the big box stores that sell name brand mowers for example go to Lowe's or home depot and say look at a brand new John Deere E10, Yes the number is the same at both places, but the mower quality is not, and I even asked at the John Deere dealer in Ahoskie, The people there said " if you but a John Deere at ANY John Deere dealer you can get it serviced at ANY Joan Deere dealer, but we don't work on Lowe's mowers" (WOW!) LOL I asked at Ace why I couldn't but a Stihl at Home depot in South Hill or Lower in RR, they owner of the store said " because Stihl refuses to lower the quality of a product sold at a store like that that is not a dealer
now your Cub Cadet, sold at Tractor Supply.....that's a real Cub Cadet, Tractor Supply is a Cub Dealer since there isn't a lot of f Cub Cadet dealers on every corner
My next door neighbor has a John Deere E100 ........I'm putting the a rebuilt John Deere engine on it today to replace Briggs that wore out in two seasons, makes ya think
Sponsored Links
Advertisement