Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Other Hardware Support

User Tag List

Trust Gaming Support - what a joke

This is a discussion on Trust Gaming Support - what a joke within the Other Hardware Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Trust gaming support is an absolute joke. I have tried raising a support ticket, fine ok done. can I get

Old 05-22-2020, 05:27 AM   #1
Elite Commander

My System

Send a message via MSN to VividProfessional

Trust gaming support is an absolute joke. I have tried raising a support ticket, fine ok done. can I get a resolution no?

I have a faulty headset, yes not the end of the world but an annoyance.... this is how the support has gone thus far... btw this device has a two-year warranty, and isn't even a year old. I don't know about other hardware vendors but if you give them the serial number they should be able to see how old the device is....

- can you return the faulty hardware to the store

no the person that bought it for me as a present has passed away and I don't know where they have purchased it from

- do you have a receipt

no the person that bought it for me as a present has passed away and I don't know where they have purchased it from

- return it to the store and they should as goodwill replace it

- can you ask the person who bought it for you to give you the receipt, we need it for the warranty.

I did USE to buy a fair bit of trust products, NEVER had a problem until now and this is how they treat someone with the issue. I am NEVER buying a Trust product again
VividProfessional is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2020, 06:28 AM   #2
TSF Moderator
Hardware Team

What brand is this headset? I'm just curious and I want to stay away from that brand.
Old 05-23-2020, 06:49 AM   #3
Moderator, Editor, Articles Team

My System

Trust is the brand name. IMO mostly seen on supermarket shelves such as Asda. I had a couple of mice and perhaps a keyboard but steer clear now.

Cheap but not apparently cheerful.

Submit New Articles Here

Help us to help you by posting your System Specs
Deejay100six is offline   Reply With Quote