Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

User Tag List

USB soundcard, how's it?

This is a discussion on USB soundcard, how's it? within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi people, I just bought an USB soundcard (KÖNIG USB 3D SOUND CONTROLLER 5.1) and I wanted to know if

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2016, 01:08 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi people, I just bought an USB soundcard (KÖNIG USB 3D SOUND CONTROLLER 5.1) and I wanted to know if there's no delay between the screen and the audio and if the audio quality is alright (I play videogames and listen to music).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2016, 04:19 PM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

If you already bought one then best way to find out would be to try and see if there is any delay.

The lesser quality units may introduce a slight delay, but it shouldn't be serve.
Old 05-04-2016, 05:16 PM   #3
TSF Moderator
Hardware Team

I have one and used it with my Razer Gaming analog headset and it was the best $40 I ever spent. Mine was from Creative......

Sound Blaster X-Fi Go! Pro - Sound Blaster - Creative Labs (United States)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Can't access internet ..error 651
Because I was having problems getting past an onscreen message to boot up my granddaughter's laptop (Acer AS3810tz) I decided to install windows 7 ultimate over my old windows 7 home version. However, whilst the annoying popup message has now gone, I can't connect to my wifi broadband. I keep...
al shookup Networking Support 37 03-01-2015 04:31 AM
[SOLVED] After pressing some key combo, I boot into emergency mode
I use Fedora 20. After pressing ctrl-alt-some function key, I entered emergency mode. Now every time I boot my computer, I enter emergency mode before I enter the normal OS. When I enter the normal OS there are no problems. How do I disable the auto-boot into emergency mode?
jengelhart Linux Support 26 07-25-2014 04:12 PM
Upgrade to W2003 R2 SP2 leaves USB Memory Sticks without Drive Letter
I have been helping a friend of mine to upgrade his W2K Server to W2K3. The upgrade did not go smoothly (it took forever) but in the end we managed to get it to work. Then we proceeded to update to current status with all the available patches. As it stands right now, it is up to date, stable,...
globus999 Windows Servers 1 01-02-2013 12:54 PM
CPUTIN Extremely High please help
https://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i444/Wabisuke_42/****.jpg it shows my cpu temp locked at 99c on speed test. Why am i getting such a high read on that and such good core temps D: any help is apperciated
Necta42 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 9 09-06-2012 01:57 PM
Virus: Network card, USB, Audio
Hello, It seems like I've run into quite the virus lately and was hoping that someone could help me out. While everything was working fine I tried to plug in a USB mouse and had no success. When I went to plug it in nothing popped up that it was recognized, so I decided to restart my laptop,...
Ajjr108 Inactive Malware Help Topics 0 11-04-2011 01:43 PM