Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

User Tag List

usb headphones not working

This is a discussion on usb headphones not working within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a pair of Sades sa-902 headphones, and when i plug them into a usb slot they will work

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2015, 01:34 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have a pair of Sades sa-902 headphones, and when i plug them into a usb slot they will work for a few minutes then just stop. It has been going on for months and now its really bad. I have tried with other usb headphones and they do exactly the same thing. Speakers work fine. I plug them into another usb slot and they work for a few minutes then stop. my computer has been having alot of problems. icons on desktop being white pages if i launch a program before it has fully booted up. File explorer being empty. Control panel empty. When i delete folders it says "cannot find folder". Should i reset my computer?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-25-2015, 09:19 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Hi HelloMo

With the number of errors and faults you appear to be suffering, it might well be worth trying a 'Restore' back to before it started misbehaving, before doing a re-install.

Live, Laugh, Hope - If that don't work Load, Aim and Fire....
Old 09-25-2015, 10:32 AM   #3
Registered Member

Will try
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
USB ports not working
My USB ports have suddenly apparently become unfunctional. About 24 hours ago, I noticed that my USB ports were taking a long time (over a minute) to recognise my 8gb usb stick. Today they aren't bringing up anything that I plug in (I've tried my mobile phone, my 1gb external hard drive and the...
keeleymchale Laptop Support 2 12-16-2013 10:44 PM
Gateway NV59 USB nor SD drive are working
I've searched all over, however, can't seem to find a fix for this. They stopped working in Win 7 Pro. I thought Win 8 will take care of it with better drivers, however, still the same issue. When I insert something into the USB or SD, Windows plays a chime and says USB not recognized. I installed...
XxHaimBondxX Laptop Support 1 03-10-2013 10:37 AM
CPUTIN Extremely High please help
https://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i444/Wabisuke_42/****.jpg it shows my cpu temp locked at 99c on speed test. Why am i getting such a high read on that and such good core temps D: any help is apperciated
Necta42 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 9 09-06-2012 01:57 PM
Sound not working
I've recently reformatted my computer, Windows XP Home Edition. I can't seem to get my audio working, I've tried my best to get it, but I can't. Here's my specs: Field Value Computer Operating System Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition OS Service Pack Service Pack 3 DirectX 4.09.00.0904...
Purijux Sound Cards 2 02-10-2012 04:55 AM
USB port/s working on and off
I have a Toshiba Satellite A600, it's a week old (Christmas present), and I've had trouble with the usb ports from about the second or third day of usage (which in my opinion is absolutely ridiculous as the thing is brand new). The only things I plug into my laptop are my wireless mouse, my usb...
helenb Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 4 01-02-2011 03:05 AM