Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

User Tag List

USB flash music drive

This is a discussion on USB flash music drive within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am using SONY NWWM MEM AAD2 USB Device when I load data into this it displays no data and

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2014, 01:12 AM   #1
Registered Member

I am using SONY NWWM MEM AAD2 USB Device when I load data into this it displays no data and I am unable to listen to music.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-14-2014, 07:32 AM   #2
TSF Moderator
Hardware Team
Networking Team

OS: W10P64; W7U64; W7P64; XPP32; Zorin; Slax; Ubuntu; Kali (BackTrack); Android 6.01

Welcome aboard. :)

Sounds like the device is defective. Is it still under warranty?
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Drive not recognised by anything suddenly.
I have a small external hard drive which have been using for a couple of years. Yesterday, when I tried to use it for the first time in a month I was not able to access it. The drive shows as 0GB in Windows and any attempt to open the contents will result in messages from Windows saying to insert...
kkid106 Hard Drive Support 19 04-07-2014 11:23 PM
USB Flash Drive for OS Backup
Windows 7 USB Flash Drive Backup I would like to get a disk image from my clean computer onto a Flash Drive for backup purpose in case it might be needed for a reinstall of the OS in the future. What is the easiest way to get it done, for the very limited computer informed user... Thanks. HJ ...
H. Jon Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 10 03-27-2014 01:55 PM
Transcend USB Flash Drive failing convert to NTFS
Hi, I have brought Transcend 16 GB USB Flash Drive Model TS16GJFV30 today. The problem is that I can't convert it to NTFS file system from FAT32. Here are the steps that I tried to convert it to NTFS and failed. 1. Used command prompt as directed by Microsoft but I got the error "Cannot create...
Lightningbolt Removable Media Drives 5 07-08-2012 08:07 AM
[SOLVED] Lexar Jump FireFLy 16HD USB Flash Drive
Hey guys, So I bought this USB to use for a source of music in my car, as it will hold most of my music that I listen to on it. I have had some difficulty with that, and overcome that problem, but now am encountering a new problem ...
xDeadMemories Removable Media Drives 3 11-21-2011 07:47 PM