Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

User Tag List

Turtle Beach Headset Problem

This is a discussion on Turtle Beach Headset Problem within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, I have used a pair of Turtle Beach Earforce P11 headphones for a while, and recently a pair of

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2018, 03:46 PM   #1
Registered Member

Pin

Hello, I have used a pair of Turtle Beach Earforce P11 headphones for a while, and recently a pair of x-12's. With both headsets, The "game" volume wheel works as it should, and the "bass boost" for the x-12's, however on both sets, adjusting the "chat" wheel does nothing. In game turning it all the way down or all the way up makes my teammates' chat sound the same. I feel it is because I play on PC and this feature only works with console, as I can adjust the chat volume in any game's settings. It would be convenient for this to work however, thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2018, 06:00 PM   #2
TSF Moderator
Hardware Team

Every pair of turtlebeach headsets for a PC that I've used (3 of them)....all sucked. It's always at the splitter or Y adapter. So for a PC headset I recommend getting one strictly for a PC and a USB connection type. You can't go wrong.
Old 07-15-2018, 06:47 PM   #3
Registered Member

Alright, I guess I'll have to see what to do from here, thanks.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Turtle Beach XO Seven
Hey there, I ordered a Turtle Beach XO seven headset off of eBay a while back (used). The headset works but the mic does not work. I have pulled it out and plugged it back in and the seller assured me it was working... (taking his word). I believe my problem is the cable I am using. It is a...
ahetzel10 Console Gaming Support 1 01-20-2018 08:57 AM
[SOLVED] Bluetooth Headset pairing to windows issue
First I had a Turtle Beach XP 510 headset that about 8 months ago worked great. I don't use my headset all that much which is the reason for the 8 months without using it. I go to try and use my headset to talk to someone via Skype but I could not get the headset to pair properly. Over the next...
Madmaxneo Windows 10 Support 7 05-28-2017 07:43 PM
Trying to get Turtle Beach PX24 headset to work with PS3.
I own the PX24 headsets from Turle Beach and have been solely using the headset for PS4 and PC gaming. The simplicity of the headset having a single 3.5mm jack that connects right into my PS4 controller or my headphone/mic port is one of the main reasons I bought the PX24s. Now I am trying to...
Jmaster62 Console Gaming Support 1 03-24-2016 09:33 AM