Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

User Tag List

Samson Meteor Mic Audio Issue MAC

This is a discussion on Samson Meteor Mic Audio Issue MAC within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I have a strange issue with mi Samson Meteor MIC. If I plug the mic in before turning on

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 09:14 AM   #1
Registered Member

Question

Hi, I have a strange issue with mi Samson Meteor MIC.

If I plug the mic in before turning on my computers (it happens in my 2 laptops) it records perfectly.

If I plug it out and in again, or if I plug it in once the computer is turned on (I see the desktop), the recording sounds awful with clicks an echos.

I updated to OsX High Sierra like 1-2 months ago, and more less at the same time I installed adobe audition. I normally use screenflow and audition.

I thought it had something to do with the samson sound deck pro software, but it has nothing to do with that software, because it happens when I uninstall that software when I use this mic (not with other usb mics). I have proven that. I also wrote to Andrea Electronics and they told me so.

I have also uninstalled the samson audio drivers, audition, screenflow and reinstall they all, but the problem remains.

I am not able to delete drivers in "staged extensions" and "migration" folders. I donīt really know if it has something to do with that.

Maybe the issue has to do with samson meteor mic audio drivers?

Thank you for your help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows Xp slow boot after splash screen
After the Windows Xp splash screen I get about 30 to 40 seconds of blackness (could be more) before the cursor appears. When I start in Safe Mode it takes a long time to load mup.sys but that could just be because it's the last one to load. Here's by most recent ntbtlog.txt: Service...
Sulla Windows XP Support 5 06-17-2013 10:29 AM
DirectX Features are not available
Hello. Whenever I want to play any games. This Error Pops up "Could not load direct3d" and "D3D_Create: CreateDevice() failed". I checked on my DxDiag and it came out with this: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 10/26/2011, 18:19:38 ...
tenekei Video Card Support 4 10-26-2011 06:31 PM
[SOLVED] Windows XP BSOD Possibly ATI X1900 related
I found the thread BSOD posting for Windows 7 and Vista, but I'm running XP. As soon as someone points me to the proper place, I'll go through those motions. Please forgive any breech of protocol. Kind of flying blind here, so I beg your patience. First system info: ------------------ System...
DrZin Windows XP Support 11 06-03-2011 11:49 AM
HDD to record on.
Hi I was looking around for a low size HDD that'll be fast for recording with Fraps. On a game such as MW2 I get stable 70-90 FPS But as soon as i hit that Fraps hotkey, its an instant drop to 30-45fps and it feels terribly laggy. I was thinking of buying a new HDD to record onto, but before...
bhstr99 Hard Drive Support 9 04-03-2011 03:06 PM
Changing the Processor on a Laptop?
I have an HP Pavilion dv7-4273ds Entertainment PC. It has an AMD Phenom(tm) II p960 Quad-Core Processor. I'm hoping this isn't the reason that my games have been flopping lately. So, how difficult is it (if at all possible) to change the processor on a laptop?
drhea2 Laptop Support 5 03-24-2011 09:41 AM