Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

User Tag List

Please help, extremely urgent and annoying.

This is a discussion on Please help, extremely urgent and annoying. within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Whenever I play a game with my Turtle Beach X12's I get a low vibrating sound, only when a engine

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2016, 06:09 PM   #1
Registered Member

Exclamation

Whenever I play a game with my Turtle Beach X12's I get a low vibrating sound, only when a engine sound or something lower pitched moves near me, this hasn't happened until about 3 months after I bought the headset.

I tried decreasing the bass boost and the volume, but nothing seems to work.

For example, whenever a car moves near me in for example, a steam zombie game called Unturned, I get a low pitched vibrating noise, not like a phone vibrating, the sound is much lower.

Please help, this is extremely annoying!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2016, 08:01 PM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

Does this happen if you use the headset on a different device?
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Headphones are detected as Speaker URGENT!
So i have been dealing with this nonsense for months. I have been searching for a good two weeks now and haven't found any help with my problem. Basically, my Razer Kraken Pros have reverted audio. So if i am playing a game i hear everything switched around. Exact opposite way it should be. It is...
Alec1278 Sound Cards 9 11-17-2014 10:52 AM
Urgent help needed: Unknown malware messing with 'puter
Yesterday, I was browsing that 'Scandinavia and the world' website with the comics, and then was suddenly shown the 'Microsoft suchandsuch would like to make changes to suchandsuch' message asking me to change key process's on my computer. Naturally I clicked No, cuz I didn't initiate anything...
JoeBloggz Inactive Malware Help Topics 3 01-26-2013 09:36 PM
[SOLVED] URGENT PLEASE HELP
Hi i use a windows 7 home premium edition, lenovo t60 IBM thinkpad. I was messing around with notepad ( trying to make a script) (very basic) IT was like this Start Start Start Start etc for 150 lines or so. when i finished i changed it to a .bat file or atleast attempted to do so by...
tushar_95 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 11 09-05-2011 11:04 PM
URGENT!!!!!!!!!!
I dont know what I have but I can't access anything on my computer...okay so all the icons on my computer except my recyling bin a music folder a business folder and a couple of pictures on my desktop have icons the rest of my computer does not... and I don't know if I have a virus or if I have a...
xChiizXChanx Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 1 07-28-2011 10:30 AM