Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

User Tag List

opening recording devices causes BSOD

This is a discussion on opening recording devices causes BSOD within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Problem started occurring after I installed a new Asus Xonar dg 5.1 into my system, BSOD also occurs when opening

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2016, 05:48 PM   #1
Registered Member

Problem started occurring after I installed a new Asus Xonar dg 5.1 into my system, BSOD also occurs when opening Skype or opening the options menu in dota 2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2016, 07:21 AM   #2
Team Manager - Networking
Moderator - Hardware

My System

Likely related as you probably guessed.

Take note of the STOP or ERROR code on the BSOD. It will identify the cause of the crash.

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mouse acting weird
Im guessing my pc is infected...Anyone could verify it for me? The mouse moves very slow.. I cant run DDS, so i run farbar instead.. Scan result of Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) (x64) Version:05-12-2015 Ran by Shakree Elmi (administrator) on SHAKREEPC (05-12-2015 17:39:21) Running from...
shakree28 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 0 12-05-2015 09:43 AM
BSOD when opening programs
Hello all, I'm new to the forum and have been experiencing bsod when opening any browser or program really. If I leave the computer idle with normal background programs running I experience no issues. I usually experience bsod within 5 minutes of launching a program. When I launch into Windows...
mzahedi15 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 17 07-28-2015 02:00 AM
Redirecter in my win 8.1 sync settings or ???
Ok so for some time now malware bytes is blocking my metro/modern/etc IE of windows 8.1 from redirecting to androrat.xx.xx (put x's for safety but it's co.cc) and to ncrypt.xx (it started with ncrypt but today i saw the androrat one and - kinda forgot about this one but i do know it might be .in or...
Medicated Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 26 07-15-2015 07:04 PM
How to remove "This webpage wants to run the following add-on; Adobe Flash Player fr
Chemist suggested that I post in this forum. My previous post was called: PC detected Hacking Attack on your browser call 1-855-704-1387 Everytime I call up a webpage I get this message: "This webpage wants to run the following add-on; Adobe Flash Player from Microsoft Windows Third Party...
do what? Windows 8, 8.1 Support 33 06-07-2015 09:47 PM
~*~Mixed Bag of Problems~*~
Hi, everyone! I have had a lot of problems with my computer lately and I'm hoping someone would be able to help me out. The most pressing issue right now is that my e-mail is sending out Spam links when I'm not even on my computer. The first time it happened, I changed my password, but tonight the...
TabbyCat725 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 156 07-09-2012 07:50 PM