07-08-2019, 11:23 AM
Moderator, Editor, Articles Team
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Doncaster, Great Britain
OS: Windows 7 Professional SP1
Did you check in device manager?
- Please download Speccy System Information Tool and save it to somewhere convenient such as your desktop.
- Close any programs that may be running including your browser and double click Speccy.exe to run the tool.
- Watch out for any offers to install other programs such as google chrome and untick the box(es) if you don't want them.
- Speccy will very quickly scan your pc and create a report.
- Top left of screen click file and select Publish Snapshot...
- Click Yes to proceed.
- Copy the URL to your clipboard and paste it into your next reply.