Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

User Tag List

Microphone issue with Realtek hd audio

This is a discussion on Microphone issue with Realtek hd audio within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I've spent an entire day now looking for a solution to my problem but unfortunately I have had no luck.

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2015, 01:47 PM   #1
Registered Member

I've spent an entire day now looking for a solution to my problem but unfortunately I have had no luck.

So, I recently purchased new razer kraken pro headphones which worked fine up until now. I used the realtek hd audio program to edit my microphone settings but a new issue has arrised. In the microphone and stereo mix tabs my microphone appears to be muted and every time I unmute it, it immediately gets muted once again within a 10 second period. I honestly have no idea why this is happening and I hope I can get some answers on this forum.

side note- I am currently running windows 8
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2015, 11:45 AM   #2
Team Manager - Networking
Moderator - Hardware

My System

Try manually updating or reinstalling the Realtek drivers. You can get the drivers from the PC manufacturer or the motherboard manufacturer.

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PC slow even after format
So like the title says, I am trying to figure out the main cause of why my PC is slow these days. I've defragmented and everything. I've even checked the status of my HDD using some softwares. My other components are fairly new so I doubt it's their fault. Here are my specs: ...
c0ldpr0xy Other Hardware Support 24 06-16-2013 06:39 PM
windows 7 freezes during startup
i have been having issues since friday my computer seems to freeze on startup. it gets to the welcome screen and freezes. someone recommended doing a boot log but i don't know how to know what it means. the whole thing is to long but here is the last part someone please help Loaded...
mucwen Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 1 12-11-2011 08:32 PM
Issues with glitching
Hello folks back again, Unsure if glitching is the correct term but my games sometimes take a massive slowdown within 10 minutes of starting the game. Examples can be seen in any STEAM games i.e TF2 and Battlefield 2 as well. This occurs in GTA IV too. My laptop can properly run all of these and...
mallard32 PC Gaming Support 7 06-30-2011 12:52 AM
[SOLVED] Windows XP BSOD Possibly ATI X1900 related
I found the thread BSOD posting for Windows 7 and Vista, but I'm running XP. As soon as someone points me to the proper place, I'll go through those motions. Please forgive any breech of protocol. Kind of flying blind here, so I beg your patience. First system info: ------------------ System...
DrZin Windows XP Support 11 06-03-2011 11:49 AM
[System] Slows down to 13%-20% semi randomly.
Hello this is my first time posting on this forum. Problem: I'll run a program such as Stress Tests or CS:S and roughly within 15 minutes (give or take) I start to stutter and soon as I close the program CS:S I'll look at my processes and notice that system nt kernel is saying anywhere from...
X Myth BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 40 03-28-2011 01:53 AM