Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

User Tag List

jvc camcorder

This is a discussion on jvc camcorder within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. HI THERE, I have a jvc everio gz-mg26aa camcorder. I have copied all files over to my pc,but when i

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2016, 05:28 PM   #1
Registered Member

HI THERE,

I have a jvc everio gz-mg26aa camcorder.
I have copied all files over to my pc,but when i try to record, it says that the hardrive is full.Im not to sure what i should be doing next.

Any help will be appreciated,

Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2016, 09:06 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Hi arena and welcome to TSF

Do you mean the hard-drive on your camcorder? If so just delete them, copying files makes copies on your PC and leaves the originals on the camera, moving files does just that, moves the files to the PC and deletes them from the camera

Live, Laugh, Hope - If that don't work Load, Aim and Fire....
Old 02-22-2016, 02:18 PM   #3
Registered Member

Thanks for your help really appreciate it.

Joe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-22-2016, 03:46 PM   #4
Registered Member

Just another quick question.

i must have copied the files over to the pc thats why the hard drive on the camcorder is full.
Is it possible to view whats on the hard drive before i finally delete all the files?I had copied them over a while ago and cant remember if everything went across.

arena
Old 02-23-2016, 11:42 AM   #5
Team Manager - Networking
Moderator - Hardware

My System

Depends on the camera. Some use a file format that the PC may not be able to play. Most cameras supply software for transferring files to a computer, and part of that process is to convert them into a useable format.

Any files on the camera, should be playable/viewable on the camera. So watch the files to see if they are wanted/needed. If you aren't sure if you have a copy on the computer, then copy the files (that you want to keep) again.

Closed Thread