Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

User Tag List

How to route audio (VoIP phone calls) to sound card channels?

This is a discussion on How to route audio (VoIP phone calls) to sound card channels? within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, I face with a problem while using Ozeki VoIP SDK along with a special 8-channel sound card ( Gigaport

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2015, 02:33 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello,

I face with a problem while using Ozeki VoIP SDK along with a special 8-channel sound card ( Gigaport).

I try to describe the problem in more details. So, I want audio in respect of all calls to be routed to one of the channels on the card.

It works in case of the first two calls, but audio is not routed to the preferred channel for the other calls.

I have no idea where to start in solving the problem. Where is the error? In the sound card? In the controller? Or is it SDK issue?

The following method is called at the end of each phone call:

Code:
private void stopSpeaker()
    {
        connector.Disconnect(mediaReceiver, speaker);
        if (speaker != null)
        {
            speaker.Stop();
            speaker = null;
        }
        mediaReceiver.Detach();
    }

Please give me some ideas or help me to get moving, because I got stuck here... :(
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Graphics card renewal disables sound
Hi, I have an old computer that used to have an nvidia geforce 9600 gs that got fried about a month ago. I went to a repair shop and they replaced it with nvidia geforce 210. I had just solved my resolution problem only to find out that there was a problem with sound too. Here are the...
PCNausea Sound Cards 17 04-18-2013 07:09 AM
DirectX Features are not available
Hello. Whenever I want to play any games. This Error Pops up "Could not load direct3d" and "D3D_Create: CreateDevice() failed". I checked on my DxDiag and it came out with this: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 10/26/2011, 18:19:38 ...
tenekei Video Card Support 4 10-26-2011 06:31 PM
<<MOVED>> HDMI messed up sound channels on PC games
Hi all! This looked like a very helpful forum which is what I am exactly looking for atm. I just got a new Sony 5.1 Home Theater system(Sony HTSS370) for my Sony 40' Bravia HDTV so I can enjoy my games on my laptop in full 1080p HD and also 5.1 surround sound. My laptop is connected to my HT ...
Spider-Abu Laptop Support 18 04-02-2011 01:25 PM
[System] Slows down to 13%-20% semi randomly.
Hello this is my first time posting on this forum. Problem: I'll run a program such as Stress Tests or CS:S and roughly within 15 minutes (give or take) I start to stutter and soon as I close the program CS:S I'll look at my processes and notice that system nt kernel is saying anywhere from...
X Myth BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 40 03-28-2011 01:53 AM