Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

User Tag List

help on connecting front pannel audio connectors to old sound card

This is a discussion on help on connecting front pannel audio connectors to old sound card within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. my case have 5 wires black =gnd red= mic in orange =mic power blue=r ret and r out white=l ret

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2015, 01:03 AM   #1
Registered Member

my case have 5 wires
black =gnd
red= mic in
orange =mic power
blue=r ret and r out
white=l ret and l out [[[see here https://www.dropbox.com/s/01w5a6sj33...5D.jpg?dl=0]]]

my sound card is intex cs4620 ..there are four pins comming from my sound card and i was thinking if i could connect my front pannel audio connectors to it
screen shots of my sound card sound card - Imgur
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-02-2015, 11:42 AM   #2
Team Manager - Networking
Moderator - Hardware

My System

I can't read that image. The pins appear to be labeled, in which case you simply match them up to the front panel.

Most sound cards that I've used, don't have pin outputs for connecting to the front panel. If/when they have pin outputs, they are typically for a specific option or feature and not headphone/mic connections.

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSOD with new vegas
Hi, I usually played this game fine, it BSOD a couple of time during gameplay but they were always isoleted accidents. Now I've re installed it and Every time I go out of the first building it BSOD after the loading screen. I've done a memory check and it came out without errors. Can someone...
Eingya PC Gaming Support 2 11-21-2012 03:31 PM
Card suggestions for SFM?
Hello! :smile: I'm looking to use Source Filmmaker and from my (poor) understanding I meet all the minimum requirements except the graphics/video card. There seem to be a lot of variables that go with card compatibility which daunt me, and I really have no idea what to look for. What would be...
RedMage Video Card Support 3 11-11-2012 09:44 AM
windows 7 freezes during startup
i have been having issues since friday my computer seems to freeze on startup. it gets to the welcome screen and freezes. someone recommended doing a boot log but i don't know how to know what it means. the whole thing is to long but here is the last part someone please help Loaded...
mucwen Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 1 12-11-2011 08:32 PM
Need a gaming video card
Hello everybody, I play rift a lot and Sims 3. Wondering wht type of semi-nice (medium to high settings) graphic card would work well with machine. Here is comp's DxDiag report. ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 4/23/2011, 23:43:16 ...
Dyth Video Card Support 5 04-24-2011 07:32 AM