Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

User Tag List

help a poor blonde girl in need!

This is a discussion on help a poor blonde girl in need! within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Ive got this tv tuner card for my computer. I have put it into my computer in the right slot.

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2007, 04:47 AM   #1

Ive got this tv tuner card for my computer. I have put it into my computer in the right slot. i have a dell but i cant seem to find the right place to put the other cord to make the sound work. The video part works perfectly.There is one input that is supposed to be for a media card reader. I have put it in to this slot in every way it would and still couldn't get it to work. i have a sound card and it works because i can play all my songs through itunes. The tv tuner is a winfast pvr leadtech one.
if you could help me to make the sound work i would love it.
luv ally
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2007, 05:23 AM   #2

Hi and welcome to TSF,
What does the cable you use to connect the TV tuner to the sound device look like? You usually connect a TV tuner card to the "line in" on the sound device.

Nicholas
Old 04-14-2007, 05:26 AM   #3

I just seen blonde in need of help

And yes eneles is correct. The color of the line in should be green.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2007, 11:46 AM   #4
dai
TSF Team, Emeritus

do you have a s/c or a sound chip if it is the latter you may not have a line in and need to install an actual s/card

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Girl jumped to her death
Officials: Girl jumped to her death A 14-year-old girl who plunged from a six-story window in West New York last night is believed to have jumped to her death, officials said today. Maria Ortiz, an eighth-grader at West New York Middle School, jumped out of her bedroom window at the Parkview...
mimo2005 Offline 3 11-13-2006 12:51 PM
Girl kidnapped and held captive for more than eight years
Natascha Kampusch (born February 17, 1988) is an Austrian teenager who was abducted at the age of 10 in 1998, and remained in custody of her kidnapper, Wolfgang Priklopil, for more than eight years, until she fled on August 23, 2006. Natascha Kampusch (Wikipedia article) NY Times: Austrian...
Zazula Offline 2 09-04-2006 10:08 AM
Minister Impregnantes 16 Year Old Girl!
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Deputies were waiting to arrest a minister on felony charges after he returned from doing missionary work Thursday. Pastor Miguel Correa was arrested for impregnating a 16-year-old girl, WESH 2 News reported. Neighbors and members of the east Orlando congregation of the...
mimo2005 Offline 16 05-22-2006 12:59 PM
12 Boys Accused In Sexual Assault Of Girl, 8
Students Suspended For Rest Of School Year May 9, 2006 ST. LOUIS -- Twelve boys in the first and second grade at a St. Louis elementary school are accused of sexually assaulting a second-grade girl during recess, authorities said Tuesday. One teacher who was supposed to be supervising the...
mimo2005 Offline 11 05-11-2006 11:09 AM
Contracted a thing called ieov.exe and some others.
Hi there, I recently contracted a virus/spyware thing from a random website. It opened up the Start->Run program and ran cmb. My background is now blue with a black rectangle and red text reading Spyware Infection then a warning in white below. Despite having spybot teatimer my homepage and...
EdH Inactive Malware Help Topics 20 02-16-2006 01:19 PM