Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

User Tag List

Headset Mic Not Working with pc

This is a discussion on Headset Mic Not Working with pc within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. So I bought this new board emx-a70fm2+ icafe and it came with a cd for drivers. But moments after I

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2016, 04:26 AM   #1
Registered Member

Mistake

So I bought this new board emx-a70fm2+ icafe and it came with a cd for drivers. But moments after I opened up my pc, it automatically installed almost everything for me including audio. The output works fine. also in my headset. But when I tried the mic, It didn't work. My PC detects the mic and it displays it in recording devices. But the volume bar is just static at 0

In the device manager everything seems to be fine. I tried updating the audio drivers and it says it is at its latest version. I've also tried downloading the driver from emaxx's site and it didnt' solve the issue.

I tried a mic alone and it worked fine. I also tried if my headset mic on my laptop and it's working as well. So I guess this has something to do with drivers? How do I solve this? Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Headset Mic problems
I got a razer kraken pro headset from kijiji. Everything is fine but my friends told me that when we skyped they could hear my ingame sound or my youtube videos if they were playing, through my mic. I googled and it was a common problem, but i can't fix it and I tried a lot of things in the win8...
Sedar1011 PC Gaming Support 0 05-03-2014 08:17 PM
Headset Mic Not Working in Google talk
I recently re-installed Windows XP and all updated driveers for a Dell Inspiron B130 laptop. Since then, my old and a new headset microphone does not work as those I call can not hear me, when I use Google Talk. I've searched many sites where this problem has been described and none of the...
cpmelfi Other Hardware Support 9 05-02-2013 04:06 PM
Mic has stopped working in all recording programs.
I have a headphone/mic combo from Agama. I recently installed the latest beta version of Audacity. At first, my mic worked wonderfully. It worked in Audacity and in the sound recorder program which comes with windows. However, after my first recording using Audacity, my mic stopped working...
Silentflight Sound Cards 1 05-16-2011 03:29 PM