Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

User Tag List

Cracking sounds whith a specific site

This is a discussion on Cracking sounds whith a specific site within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello! So I have this really weird issue with a site called Tumblr. I have searched on google and on

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2015, 10:06 AM   #1
Registered Member

Evil

Hello!
So I have this really weird issue with a site called Tumblr. I have searched on google and on Tumblr itself and no-one else seems to have the same problem as me.
Whenever I open Tumblr and use it for a bit, the sound on my computer starts crackins after a 5 min or something. Let's say I'm listening to something on youtube and at the same time browsing Tumblr, the audio of youtube will tottaly crack up, full of static and really annoying. Same with facebook and any sound playing on my computer. It stops whenever I close the Tumbl tab.
I don't know if it's a problem with my sound-card, the browser, Chrome by the way, or just Tumblr... Also sometimes youtube videos don't want to play when Tumblr is open. I have to refresh the page and hope it'll play!
I have formatted the computer an re-installed everything and nothing has changed.
I really don't know what might be causing the problem or how to fix it.
Thanks for your help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-04-2015, 02:18 PM   #2
Team Manager - Networking
Moderator - Hardware

My System

Test with a different browser.

If it's only occurring with Tumblr open, it's very likely browser related.

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Icons Double Boot on Startup
I was instructed to come here from another thread (Double Boot). Originally Posted by Corday View Post I was going to say, run MSE, but I think that you should read this article. NEW INSTRUCTIONS - Read This Before Posting For Malware Removal Help follow the instructions very carefully;...
RetiredArmy Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 21 07-30-2015 10:58 PM
[SOLVED] Can't connect to specific site
I don't think this is specifically an internet explorer problem but i could not figure out which category it could have gone in. A few months ago random websites started becoming completely inaccessible to my internet connection, no matter how often i would try. The most recent one to have happened...
Mythking94 Networking Support 22 01-14-2012 02:54 PM
I have script i don't want running on my site
I'm not sure if this is the right section but I need some advice and any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running a forum on forumotion and I use mozilla firefox and noscript. Recently I noticed Criteo script is running on my forum, this is not standard on forumotion do you have any idea...
Simpson Web Design & Development 6 07-07-2011 05:18 AM