Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

User Tag List

Broken HD Audio Driver

This is a discussion on Broken HD Audio Driver within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. So, my HD Audio Driver doesn't wanna start up (Error code 10: Driver doesn't start up). I have no HD

Closed Thread

Old 05-22-2016, 06:19 AM   #1
Registered Member

So, my HD Audio Driver doesn't wanna start up (Error code 10: Driver doesn't start up). I have no HD Audio Controller and i can't find. I DO have a HD Audio Bus. I tried different things like Microsoft HD Audio Utility, but it says that it can't find the HD Audio Debug interface and that my PC doesn't have the Class Driver (Can't find this one either). Does someone have an answer?? I have a Medion PC MT6. Specs: Intel Pentium 4 Dual Core 3.4GHz Processor, 1.5 GB Ram, Nvidia GeForce 6610 XL.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-23-2016, 03:01 PM   #2
Team Manager - Networking
Moderator - Hardware

My System

The "HD Audio Controller" is most likely simply referring to the motherboard audio chipset. The majority of newer computers use a Realtek chipset.

The drivers can be found here: https://www.medion.com/gb/service/download/driver.php

Old 05-29-2016, 06:28 AM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimE View Post
The "HD Audio Controller" is most likely simply referring to the motherboard audio chipset. The majority of newer computers use a Realtek chipset.

The drivers can be found here: https://www.medion.com/gb/service/download/driver.php
Well, The only souncard driver I see is a C-media AZA AC 97 for Windows ME, I don't think I need that....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2016, 04:34 AM   #4
Team Manager - Networking
Moderator - Hardware

My System

Their website appears to work like the Dell site. Search using the msn number or browse to your model and you should get a list of all the drivers available for that model (and likely only for the OS which shipped on that PC).

Unless that model is old and actually shipped with Windows ME, I'd say you are looking at the wrong model.

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Significantly low fps when gaming?
Hello, I've had this issue for about a month now. It seems to happen often, as if it's normal. A while ago my hard drive died, and had to get it replaced. Everything seemed fine, until I started gaming. My GPU never runs full speed nor get to its high gaming temperatures. This has affected games...
Avascar PC Gaming Support 1 04-03-2015 12:05 AM
Battlefield 3: Can't move
Hi, In bf3 i can't move since a while, or can move with disabilities. The problem is, i walk for a while, sometimes 1 meter and sometimes 100, but then i'm pushed back a few meters to where i came from. This is very annoying and keeps my rank low. Can anybody solve this?
daaf97 PC Gaming Support 14 07-18-2012 11:58 AM
Request for assistance cleaning up/out virus & bad image errors
Hi there. With the hope someone may be able to navigate me through a fix to restore this laptop to its pre "Windows XP Recovery" virus state, and the further hope I've not frustrated the solution process going too far ahead solo, here goes... My laptop is a newer Dell running Windows XP (I...
dagtagit Resolved HJT Threads 74 06-14-2011 05:40 PM
FATAL DIRECTX ERROR CODE:3.....plz help
hiii....My system configurations are as follows... Acer 5742g laptop Windows 7 64bit core i3 processor 2.5 ghz 3gb ddr3 ram 500gb hdd Nvidia geforce GT 540M (latest driver 270.61 installed) Directx 11
microtek Windows XP Support 2 04-20-2011 09:52 AM
XP PRO no start when I push start button
I have recently formatted my primary hard drive and reloaded XP Pro. I then had issues with it wanting to start from the CD at one point but after a few reboots a second format / reinstall and numerous windows updates it seems to be working fine with the exception of ... if I turn the machine off...
cmorejava Motherboards, Bios & CPU 8 01-29-2011 10:51 AM