Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

User Tag List

Annoying noise after playing anything.

This is a discussion on Annoying noise after playing anything. within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello again fella's! Hope you are all doing well. I'm having an issue when having my Flatscreen TV plugged to

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2015, 04:39 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello again fella's! Hope you are all doing well.

I'm having an issue when having my Flatscreen TV plugged to my tower via HDMI. I've had it like this for over two years now and this issue aroused out of nowhere!

I'll watch a video, exit out of the browser or the video will end and the sound will stick on its last note. Think of something freezing, and it's stuck on that frame. Well, my audio gets stuck on that tone until I play any other audio clip. I have a video you can see it here: https://vid.me/Dbky (Video is loud and annoying I warned you ) But unfortunately you cannot hear the annoying noise for some reason, but you can see that it is projecting audio threw the sound control panel.

This only happens with my Audio when outputting it threw my TV. Not when I'm using my headphones. Any ideas? This is a tough one.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2015, 07:21 AM   #2
Team Manager - Networking
Moderator - Hardware

My System

All media players, or only from the browser?

Ensure the browser and Flash are up to date.

Old 08-05-2015, 05:26 PM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimE View Post

Yeah only in browser, update browser, flash is up to date. Let's see what happens.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2015, 05:30 PM   #4
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimE View Post

Update, problem still happening, doesn't have to be in browser, could be steam, vlc player, media player, etc.
Old 08-06-2015, 07:24 AM   #5
Team Manager - Networking
Moderator - Hardware

My System

Update/manually reinstall the audio drivers.

Also, as you are using HDMI output, update/manually reinstall the video drivers.

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Laptop chirping noise
I got a new laptop(msi gt70 2pc) a few months ago and noticed a sporadic chirping noise. I have all ssd and no cd in the drive. I eventually found out that the psu can have a loose inductor or capacitor and when I put it up to my ear, sure enough it was coming from the psu. I got a new psu, but now...
Jonathan Smith Laptop Support 3 07-24-2014 02:21 AM
[SOLVED] Irritating noise coming from Computer tower.
I have a custom built computer, and this irritating noise keeps coming from the computer tower. I actually -recorded- the noise to aid in figuring out what it is, because I really want it to stop. I can provide further information if needed, I've already tried cleaning the fans, that didn't help....
TheLostSentinel Video Card Support 30 07-23-2014 06:06 AM
Headset with Microphone - Only (My) NOISE - How to fix?
Hi all, I have giant Issue with Canyon Headset Microphone CNR-HS07N (CNR-HS7) on my Windows XP SP3 on Fujitsu computer with sound card SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio (Avnex Virtual Audio Device). Im using it particularly but not only in software called X-Lite. So solution involving only...
ToiletDiver Sound Cards 7 07-13-2014 06:23 PM
Motherboard/gpu buzzing/crackling noise under load. Did a lot of troubleshoot
Hi, please don't be scared off by the following wall of text. I provided a short version and then details for anyone who wants them. System: Windows 7 Pro x64 i5 4670k Haswell Gigabyte-z87x-ud3h Corsair 850w (then a Thermaltake TR2 600w during part of troubleshooting) MSI r7950 (then a...
191791lenin Motherboards, Bios & CPU 2 04-29-2014 10:26 AM
My computer is making a very weird noise.
I'm back here again with another problem... My computer is making an indescribable noise. I took a "video" of it (so you can hear the noise). You can see it here This came out of literally nowhere. I was doing my normal surfing the web and it just started making the noise. I took a video of it...
apup102 Mac Support 3 09-29-2011 12:37 AM