Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Sound Cards

User Tag List

Acer Aspire 7750G Speaker Crackling

This is a discussion on Acer Aspire 7750G Speaker Crackling within the Sound Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. It started crackling while playing music (mp3) files, and is getting worse. I have downloaded all the audio drivers from

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2015, 05:12 PM   #1
Registered Member

It started crackling while playing music (mp3) files, and is getting worse.
I have downloaded all the audio drivers from Acer, I plugged in external speakers, & headphones and some crackling still continues.

Question: Is there a way to remove the speakers to test/replace them?

Also, does anyone have a Acer Aspire 7750G maintenance manual which explains how to do that? Maybe a video? I have searched the I-net & wound up here.

I hate to just start tearing it apart, winging it...

I have many years as a electronics tech, software engineer, System/Network Administrator...just don't have the A+.

Thank you for your time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2015, 05:22 PM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

Hi welcome to TSF

here is a youtube video

Mark thread solved under thread tools when issue has been resolved.
Old 10-30-2015, 04:41 PM   #3
Team Manager - Networking
Moderator - Hardware

My System

If it also occurs using external speakers and headphones, then it's NOT the laptop speakers. Crackling is usually the audio drivers or a fault with the audio chipset.

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Windows 7 x64 on Acer Aspire M3920 with EFI BIOS does not shutdown..
All, I have a very interesting problem. I bought an Acer Aspire M3920 Desktop without any OS installed. M3920 has the followig spec: Acer Aspire M3920 Desktop - Desktops | Ebuyer.com Next I install Windows 7 x64 Home Premium Edition on the machine. This is an original OEM Edition of...
rvaneynd Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 5 12-14-2011 02:09 AM
Would an Acer Aspire X1800 fit...
Would an Acer Aspire X1800 model fit into a HP Pavilion a000 OR a220a case. (For some strange reason it comes up with both of those models on the case itself.) EDIT: NOTE: Reason for this is I currently have a G210 512MB GPU and need to upgrade, Which is why I'm also buying a new PSU. The Acer...
No1sMature Building 4 10-17-2011 06:07 AM
[SOLVED] BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE, ntkrnlpa.exe
Hello, I have a repeated BSOD on our system. I have tried doing searches and troubleshooting on my own and have been unable to find a solution. I have followed the BSOD posting instructions. Thanks in advance for your help OS - Vista x86 (32-bit) What was original installed OS on...
f1sherman BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 7 09-27-2011 11:12 AM
[SOLVED] Acer Aspire 5520-5908 Keeps restarting after being on 30 secs
Okay I installed windows update the other night but apparently the laptop shut off during it(not 100% sure) either way, I went to start it and after being on my home screen for about 30 secs, the screen goes black and it keeps restarting!! I am literally going crazy! Can someone please help?! It...
0CrystaL0 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 30 07-03-2011 09:03 PM
Acer Aspire 5742 won't charge... sometimes.
Hello, I purchased an Acer Aspire 5742-7120 on 1/17/11. The laptop worked perfectly for the first two weeks of use. After those two weeks, I noticed that the laptop would no longer charge while plugged in. I made sure my connections were secure, I tried multiple outlets, and I performed a...
dumbhoe Laptop Support 1 02-10-2011 08:21 PM