Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Xbox One Streaming to Win 10 PC

This is a discussion on Xbox One Streaming to Win 10 PC within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I'm getting alot of lag when streaming from my Xbox one to my Win 10 PC. Its so bad that

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2016, 05:53 PM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

I'm getting alot of lag when streaming from my Xbox one to my Win 10 PC. Its so bad that it freezes every 10 or so seconds during gameplay. It just started doing this recently and I could not determine what has changed within my network. I have alot of wireless devices but again it was streaming fine before with the same amount of devices connected.

Some info about my network:
Router - Netgear R6300v2
ISP - Xfinity 200mbps
Connected wireless devices - 26
Connected wired devices - 2
PC is connected wirelessly to the router
Xbox one is connected wirelessly to the router
Xbox one is within 5ft of router
PC is within 20ft of router

I don't know if the above plays a huge issue. Before, my living room TV would be on netflix and my kids on their tablets and my streaming would be fine. Can someone please let me know what I can check? Do I need to get a better router? Should I disconnect some wireless devices?

An any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-23-2016, 06:44 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

Just want to add the wireless devices include PC's, phones, tablets, PS4, Xbox one, printer, security system, home camera system, etc.
Closed Thread