Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

xbox live troubleshoot

This is a discussion on xbox live troubleshoot within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I live in Beirut,Lebanon. My 2 boys have 2 ps3 but since Sony ps3 got hacked I bought them an

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 12:25 AM   #1
Registered Member

I live in Beirut,Lebanon. My 2 boys have 2 ps3 but since Sony ps3 got hacked I bought them an xbox, and the headache started. My boys played call of duty black ops online on ps3,so I got the game on xbox and created a live account,bought microsoft points but NO WAY.. we could not download any maps for the game from the market place, it always says that the item is not available in your region. I created 3 profiles with 3 different countries ( US, Asia, France ) I added US microsoft points to the 1st and Asian points to the 2nd,European points to the 3rd and again NO WAY. Honestly I regret investing in an xbox and I think Microsoft did a big mistake in launching this console and making people spend their money for NOTHING. They do not even have a good support in their support site, I sent them an email but their reply was ignorant and unaware. I think they do not know how to solve these problems. Ps3 was very simple and we could download anything we want, too bad they hacked the best gaming system. Please if anyone has an advice or a solution , I would appreciate it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2011, 05:13 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Send a message via ICQ to ebackhus Send a message via AIM to ebackhus Send a message via MSN to ebackhus Send a message via Yahoo to ebackhus Send a message via Skype™ to ebackhus

If it's not available to your region then it's not available. We cannot assist with circumventing that.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
no xbox live connection
as of today (22/03/2011) i cannot connect to xbox live though my 360 elite. I have ran the network connection test everything is fine up until connecting to xbox live (xbox console connects to wireless router which connects to the internet but cannot connect to xbox live) The only type of help i...
failedsystem Console Gaming Support 0 03-22-2011 07:34 AM
xbox live disconnects
we recently bought a second xbox, using the same network as the first. For the first 2 months or so xbox live worked fine, just the first xbox to connect received a moderate NAT type, the other a strict, but just recently it has started to disconnect me just about every game over xbox live i play....
undead soldier Console Gaming Support 3 02-28-2011 02:56 PM
System performance is virtually standstill
Thanks for your help here. I'm afraid I'm a bit of a novice here but I think I've followed the forum instructions with the scans and detail in this e-mail. Alsi I don't have an installation disk or a Boot CD. The system performance is excessively slow on all applications whether opening excel...
roybrfc Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 25 02-22-2011 03:05 PM
redirect to mywebface, mywebsearch, and wizard101
For the past few days, I have been getting redirected to mywebface or wizard101.com when I visit some websites, not all, but they are normal and safe websites that I visit and have always visited, but now I'm getting this redirection. I will refresh the website and it will redirect again. This only...
woodman123 Resolved HJT Threads 19 02-16-2011 09:13 PM
NAT Issues - XBox and PS3
Hi All, One of the most common questions regarding Xbox Live and the 360/Original Xbox relates to NAT, people either have a strict or moderate NAT setting which doesn't make for the best playing experience, or they have Open but have "over configured" their router meaning it still doesn't work...
GMAN990 Console Gaming Support 1 02-07-2011 03:22 PM