Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Xbox live disconnected every 30 minutes on the dot... Is black ops to blame??

This is a discussion on Xbox live disconnected every 30 minutes on the dot... Is black ops to blame?? within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am using an xbox elite and ever since I downloaded an update for Black ops I am disconnected every

Closed Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 01:57 PM   #1
Registered Member

EEK!

I am using an xbox elite and ever since I downloaded an update for Black ops I am disconnected every 30 minutes! This is happening on all my xbox games including halo reach, dead rising 2, sonic free riders and even the xbox dashboard. It is now making my xbox connection lag a lot, just now in black ops I managed to play 1 game in half an hour because my xbox isn't bothering to join the lobby!

I would like to know if anyone else is having this problem, if they have black ops, and if they know if this problem happened before they downloaded an update for it.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. THANKS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2011, 11:08 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Hello and welcome to TSF!

Try resetting the system cache.

Go to the system blade and then select memory.
Press Y on the HD symbol and then press X,X,Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X,X. Once you do this a messsage will appear saying: Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices? Hit Yes
Performing this function will also clear any software updates
Closed Thread