Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Xbox Live Connection Issues

This is a discussion on Xbox Live Connection Issues within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am experiencing a problem I never had before, or ever heard of. I can connect fine to xbox live,

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 02:48 PM   #1
Registered Member

I am experiencing a problem I never had before, or ever heard of. I can connect fine to xbox live, but after I join a party and begin to chat, all goes wrong. My friends told me that there is a 5 second lag, furthermore whatever I say is severly breaking up. Also anytime I run a video it loads multiple times (very slowly) and anything I try to download appears in the "active downloads" screen, but the percentage doesn't budge. When I load up a game of Gears of war 3, it runs fine for 5 seconds, then whichever way I am moving it appears me 5 steps in that direction.

I have tried all the basic troubleshooting techniques but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions, I am not very techinically inclined either. Thank you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NAT Issues - XBox and PS3
Hi All, One of the most common questions regarding Xbox Live and the 360/Original Xbox relates to NAT, people either have a strict or moderate NAT setting which doesn't make for the best playing experience, or they have Open but have "over configured" their router meaning it still doesn't work...
GMAN990 Console Gaming Support 1 02-07-2011 03:22 PM
XBOX LIVE connection issue
I need help connecting to xbox live. I get the following error: W: 0000-0021 X: 0400-f009 Y: 0000-0000 Z: 8015-1904 ID: 0002-0003
Malvolio3518 Console Gaming Support 16 01-06-2011 03:04 PM