Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Why does SL hate me???

This is a discussion on Why does SL hate me??? within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. for 2 days now when i log into SL most things dont load. i cant tp i cant see most

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2011, 09:59 AM   #1
Registered Member

Confused

for 2 days now when i log into SL most things dont load. i cant tp i cant see most of my invetory because it will NOT load. i cant see my contact list because all of the names are "???" i am able to get IMs and walk around but it constantly crashes if i do see people they are grey. building dont fully load. im sure theres more to it that i havnt noticed or tht ive forgotten.

~*~ please tell me someone can help me!! ~*~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2011, 02:47 PM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Hello and welcome to TSF!

Could you post your system specs? Have you tried reinstalling the game? Have you recently done any computer upgrades or download any updates?
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PC properly boots "some times." Lots of details. Don't hate me.
Edit: I am very sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum, but I had no idea where else it would best fit; my issue is all over the place, and, I feel, centered around my motherboard. You can probably skip down to the bold if you don't want to read the following, but you will likely miss details...
Gweivyth Motherboards, Bios|UEFI & CPU 7 05-02-2011 11:35 PM
Hate Maximized Windows in W7?
I have finally found the answer to one of Windows 7's most frustrating features. I often tend to run with several windows open at the same time and it drives me crazy when I move one and suddenly it snaps to the top of the window and goes maximized. To stop this from happening please follow...
pat mcgroin Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 1 03-11-2011 10:15 AM
i really hate printers at this point....
Hi all I recently started up at a new company doing some work to patch things up. All of our users have the ability to log in to the servers at the office from home using a web browser and software from a company called Netilla. The server that is used to host this application and manage...
ea_ritchie Windows Servers 1 03-10-2011 10:51 AM
Printer Not installed
Please help, Why does some of the easiest tasks take for ever, and then all you want to do is throw the the dam PC out of the window when you spend hours trying to fix it and it just dont work......... In MS Excel (office 2007), it recons I dont have a printer installed. I spent a whole...
Blueboy555 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 4 03-07-2011 03:08 PM
Halo 2 Won't install i hate it...
Hey, I just bought halo 2 at the store and i tought hmm fun game but then when i wanted to install the game it says Microsoft directx has stopped working and then i can't install the game... because i need to close the installation. I already have DX. 11 And got HD Readen 4770, AMD...
Takehofstra Game Installation Support 1 02-26-2011 07:39 PM