Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

updated to windows 10 from 8.1

This is a discussion on updated to windows 10 from 8.1 within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Having a problem with my Display Driver, I have a HD Graphics R 4600 but I don't seem to find

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2015, 01:29 PM   #1
Registered Member

Having a problem with my Display Driver, I have a HD Graphics R 4600 but I don't seem to find an update for windows 10 for that graphics card and when I play World of Warcraft the program locks up making it unable to get out of it , or use Task Manager to close it ... All Im able to do is restart my system. Very discouraged can anyone offer me some advice about how to get update or a fix for it .. that I might be able to do .. with some help.. Please understand .. I am learning disabled but understand computers just don't know how to work with drivers or fixes.. so if someone has a fix for an HD R 4600 Graphics card.. and has World of Warcraft too, and it does it for them as well, please paste the details of how to fix it.. step by step and make sure to write copy this or paste this in the stuff...

Thanks Kimberley
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2015, 02:04 PM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Have you downloaded and run the "Utility" here: Intel® Driver Update Utility ?

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Old 12-04-2015, 07:49 PM   #3
Registered Member

yes and that was even no help to me, but recently I found the right driver but it was a windows 10 driver and not 8.1 so I had to put in windows 10 to use it. there didn't seem to be another updated driver for 8.1 but as with 8.1 and now wwdown 10 my world of Warcraft still is causing me problem, but I don't understand if in the beginning it WAS working JUST FINE.. ugh... now all of sudden after either and update in windows or an update on World of Warcraft now it locks up after an hour sometimes a lot less
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2015, 04:46 AM   #4
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Since it's now a WOW problem, I'm moving the thread to the Gaming Forum area.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Closed Thread