Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Unable to play Pogo game on Internet explore?

This is a discussion on Unable to play Pogo game on Internet explore? within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I love playing online games. I created an account on pogo.com. but it is not working on internet explorer. I

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2018, 03:38 AM   #1
Registered Member

I love playing online games. I created an account on pogo.com. but it is not working on internet explorer. I am not getting what is going on with that account can anyone suggest me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-11-2018, 05:46 AM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Enable Flash and Java. Are any games working in Pogo?

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Old 10-30-2018, 11:49 AM   #3
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

If they have made changes then you will need to contact them, of course you can try another browser and see it it works for you.

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Drive-by Download Site Infection(s)?
Hi, I have been asked by my neighbour to take a look at her laptop. From what she has told me, she was using the laptop when a 'chat window' popped open that had some guy in it claiming to be there to provide IT support. He apparently connected remotely to the machine and did who knows what. He...
mev Inactive Malware Help Topics 11 07-24-2015 07:07 PM
Dell is running SO SLOW
Hi, I know next to nothing about most of what I'm finding on this site, but the step-by-steps are helpful! My Dell Insprion 1525 is running so slow, I can barely even run internal scans to find out what's wrong. It just took over 90 minutes to run my "Windows Experience Index." iTunes is no...
rebel150 Resolved HJT Threads 15 07-05-2012 09:28 AM
browser links redirecting me to other websites
I think I have some type of virus. I run on windows 7. Every time I am on my browser both Internet explorer and Mozilla I click on a results link and I am redirected to a completely different site. I have already ran Malwarebytes and nothing was found . What can I do to fix this?
zay812 Resolved HJT Threads 10 06-12-2011 06:00 PM