Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Sniper Ghost Warrier Problem

This is a discussion on Sniper Ghost Warrier Problem within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. In multiplayer game, the server see clearly to the other but the client see the others are jumping. Why? Please

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 10:33 AM   #1
Registered Member

In multiplayer game, the server see clearly to the other but the client see the others are jumping. Why? Please help me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problem with router Belkin F5D7234-4 V5 losing internet connection
Hello everyone, I've had this router for about a year, and it has been giving me this problem from day 1. I am getting really fed up with it, and now that I found this website, I am hoping that someone might be able to to shed some light on this. WHat happens is, every 30 minutes or so while I...
Asya2785 Networking Support 9 11-03-2011 08:29 PM
Problem detecting OS setup / configuration
Hey everyone, Long time lurker first time poster. I came to you because what Im experiencing using my current installation of Windows XP is completely out of my league, and Id really appreciate your help on this once since its something thats been bothering me for a year. Windows XP:s (in...
Kuroko Windows XP Support 8 02-06-2011 09:02 AM
Limited Connectivity Problem (after few time of successfull network establishment)
Dear All, Hope u all will be f9. Now a days i m in hell of trouble i think due to my OS problem. I m using Window Vista 32-bit SP2 Home Premium. I am using Dell Studio 1537. I am facing this problem recently and i dont know what is the cause behind it. The problem is...
ushahzad Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 5 01-28-2011 09:31 AM
Frustrating Graphics Problem (Possibly not Windows 7-related)
(EDIT: Apologies in advance if this is a wall of text. For some reason, the forum isn't posting my paragraph spaces. If some one can fix this to make my post a bit more readable, that would be awesome.) (This topic concerns what appears to be a graphical issue, but may be an OS issue. If it isn't...
InternetFamous Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 7 01-26-2011 09:05 AM
Problem after problem, xp repair install
OS: XP Pro GPU: Asus Radeon HD 3850 CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 2.6GHz Dual-Core Black Edition Processor MoBo: Foxconn A7GM-S RAM: OCZ SLI 2GB (X1) DDR2 800 SDRAM 2.1V; Crucial Ballistix Tracer 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2 800 SDRAM 2.2V. (btw just noticed they run dif timing doh) Power Supply: RAIDMAX...
komayaka Windows XP Support 2 01-25-2011 03:22 PM