Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

second life issues

This is a discussion on second life issues within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I'm experincing problems with my second life game, when i'm cchatting i write my sentence and press enter to send

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 12:38 PM   #1
Registered Member

I'm experincing problems with my second life game, when i'm cchatting i write my sentence and press enter to send but i don't know why but on chat always appearrs twice i said. also when i'm building always rezz two objects at same time and if i make a payment it charges twice . Almost like evething i do second life make it double like copy my actions .
What can i do ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2011, 12:56 PM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

Have you tried contacting the Second Life support team? They'll probably be able to fix it quicker than we can if it's a known problem, especially if it involves taking money out of your account.

https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
several issues... virus? junk sites, device driver, logging on issues
I have been trying to post for several days but unable to. The issues i have been having includes: my driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 7400 is preventing standby, google is directing me to junk sites, and i am having issues with restarting with either it taking forever to shut down, or when it...
look85 Resolved HJT Threads 13 04-04-2011 05:38 AM
IE9 (Issues: Logon, Sidebar, Sign in Assitant)
Internet Explorer 9: Logon, Desktop Sidebar & Windows Live Sign in Assitant Issues Hi Guys, I came across with a few issues after installing the Internet Explorer (IE9 RTM) which currently known as the final version of IE9. OS Platform: Windows 7 sp1 RTM Browser: Internet Explorer 9...
LagoonLegion Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 2 03-22-2011 07:22 PM
Corsair Ram issues
Hello all. Im new to this site and have been literally trawling the net and a lot of forums looking for anyone with my problems or similar. I feel I have gone as far as I can go with this and it has brought me here. I would be very grateful if I could be advised but I will warn that this may...
sparky05084 RAM and Power Supply Support 4 03-12-2011 06:40 PM
Performance issues [moved from Vista/ Windows 7]
Hello just to give a back log. I was having BSOD errors. I fixed it with a rebuildbcd, fix mbr and fix boot run from the cmd prompt with a win 7 recovery cd. So it fixed the annoying harsh case of BSOD. But I have been having some performance issues. Programs take about 6 to 10 seconds...
SuperChargers BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 10 02-16-2011 07:39 PM
I got lots of issues...I don't know where to begin..
Okay, Im currently having a whole lotta issues with my laptop. I don't know if it is Virus's or Spyware that is causing the problems. I don't know if its just my computer acting up. Im not sure. So I wasn't really sure where I should post my question. If I posted in the wrong section, please...
MissLaniSMS Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 1 02-08-2011 08:55 PM