Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Saints Row IV Pirated + Original co-op?

This is a discussion on Saints Row IV Pirated + Original co-op? within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, now first I believe most of your hate piracy and all that, but please, don't scold me. So I

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2013, 07:41 AM   #1
Registered Member

Idea

Hello, now first I believe most of your hate piracy and all that, but please, don't scold me.
So I got the pirated (RELOADED) version of Saints Row IV, I know I know, I'll gladly buy it when I get money, I'm just having financial problems.
So, I managed to play it with another friend of mine who got the pirated version through Tunggle.
Now I wonder, will LAN co-op using Tunggle work if I play the pirated version and a friend of mine will play the original steam version?
Any of you tried it?
Please let me know.
And I swear once I get the money I'll buy the game.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-17-2013, 08:08 AM   #2
Moderator, Editor, Articles Team

My System

Hi,

It doesn't matter whether we believe you are going to buy it or not, the rules are clear.

Quote:
ASSISTANCE WITH ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
We will not provide any user with information about the location of websites that assist with the following activities

software pirating
hacking
password cracking
keystroke recording software

We will also not offer advice, assistance or instruction with regard to any of the above activities, illegal or otherwise.
https://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ork&page=rules

Submit New Articles Here

Help us to help you by posting your System Specs
Old 09-17-2013, 08:14 AM   #3
TSF - Enthusiast

My System

Thread closed
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Microsoft: Most PCs running pirated Windows in China have security issues
Microsoft launched a new anti-piracy campaign in China to highlight the security risks of buying counterfeit software. In a recent investigation, Microsoft purchased 169 PCs from shops in China and found that all were installed with pirated versions of Windows, with 91% of them containing...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 12-13-2012 01:03 PM
0x101 Clock Interrupt BSOD during Battlefield 3, Saints Row 3
Experiencing BSODs during explosions, otherwise in the above games. I installed a Xonar DX sound card and clearedout the other drivers(I think). · OS - Vista/ Windows 7 ? · x64-bit · What was original installed OS on system? - Windows 7 ·Full retail ·Two years old, made from parts. · Age of OS...
t3hdragon BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 14 12-16-2011 06:14 AM
[SOLVED] BSoD crash with Saints Row 3
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium x64-bit SP 1 Original OS: Formatted Harddrive Full retail version Exactly 2 weeks old on hardware and OS install. CPU: AMD FX-6100 GPU: Galaxy nVidia GeForce GTX 560 Ti 1GB GDDR5 Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA-UD3 rev.1.1 Bios version F9 Power supply: ThermalTake...
Feith BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 9 12-09-2011 06:59 PM
Looking to get better quality on my scans
I have HP C4180 All-in-one (print, scan, copy) Right now I'm trying to scan a yearbook that I never got myself, back when I was in middle school. I want to scan the whole thing and return it to the owner, who has not had it in months. Only thing is, I don't want the quality to be bad as I probably...
PC person Printer Support 4 06-15-2011 06:02 PM
Virus redirecting all of my pages.
My computer is completely screwed! First no sound now this! Almost every time I try to do something on the internet my page is getting redirected to something else! I always have to rush to click the X button to stop the page from loading. But I want a permanent fix! Please help.
TheresMoreToMe Resolved HJT Threads 26 01-26-2011 04:48 PM