Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

reuce latency on wow

This is a discussion on reuce latency on wow within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. hello my name is jstatik870. i am having problems with my latency on world of warcraft. it is very high

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2011, 01:46 AM   #1
Registered Member

hello my name is jstatik870. i am having problems with my latency on world of warcraft. it is very high and i do not know what is the cause of that? i would appreciate it if u could help me out abit to lower the latency and lag.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2011, 10:08 AM   #2
Administrator
Team Manager, Gaming
Team Manager, Microsoft Support
Team Manager, Hardware Team
Microsoft MVP

Lets see a test from Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] WOW Problem and shutdown
Not sure if this should be here or in the hardware section, but anyway here is the problem i'm having. My PC shuts down after about 20 - 30 minutes (i havent measured it exactly) of playing on WOW (World of Warcraft). When I say shuts down I mean really dies. A complete power failure,...
Vasporran PC Gaming Support 19 07-29-2011 12:02 PM
[SOLVED] Latency issue - Ping up and down
Hi all and thank you for the forums. Network setup (effected machine and equipment) Belkin Wireless LAN Adapter (USB) Belkin Wireless N router set as Access Point Linksys WG160 Wireless router + DSL modem set as router and modem Effected computer connected to AP. AP connected to WG160 via...
Azumi123 Networking Support 3 06-17-2011 01:29 AM
Extremely wierd DPC latency issue
I didn't know if i should have put this in hardware, but i decided this would be fitting. I'm not trying to stroke the e-peen, but i know what i'm talking about, so any advice i'll comprehend. I noticed after a recent reinstall to throw on 64bit when my cpu was under a respectable amount of...
espo289 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 3 06-12-2011 02:24 AM
Severe & strangely random lag in WoW
I've been experiencing high latency & consequently terrible lag in WoW for the past 2 months or so, after moving. It started off happening once or twice a week but now happens on a daily basis and doesn't let up. It was also easily cured by restarting my computer before but is unaffected by that...
ltlpmpknpckr Online/Network Gaming Support 1 04-25-2011 07:51 AM
RAM memory in BIOS
Hello When im trying to clock my RAM memory in BIOS its all gray. Any suggestions? "BIOS-Version and -date. American Megatrends Inc. 3.24, 2005-08-11" And installed RAM is only 512
Abfe Overclocking 6 01-27-2011 12:33 PM