Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Random lag and freezes during LAN multiplayer

This is a discussion on Random lag and freezes during LAN multiplayer within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello everyone. I often host LAN party with friends in weekend. We usually play Warcraft 3, Red Alert2: Yuri's Revenge

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2015, 05:47 AM   #1
Registered Member

Mistake

Hello everyone. I often host LAN party with friends in weekend. We usually play Warcraft 3, Red Alert2: Yuri's Revenge or CSS. There wasn't any problem before. Our gameplay was smooth and okay. Until recently we experience random freeze for like ~5sec and get back normal for 1 or 2 mins and then it happens again and the gameplay getting slower and slower as time passes by. When we play CSS, sometimes I see my friends' ping hike up from 10 to over 800 or 900 randomly. It happens to anyone except for the game hoster. I use this program called "mHotspot" to create connection so my friend can join my network and we can play over LAN (We're on laptops).

Please help me sort this out. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Random Freezes and Hangs
For the past few days, I've been getting random freezes and hangs with different programs/apps/windows in general. The first I noticed of this was chrome. It started hanging for a few seconds before it would go back to normal. Also, scrolling has gotten laggy on pages, as well. I tried running some...
Emugod BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 04-16-2015 02:05 PM
Hiccups / Freezes / Lag in games and videos
HP Pvillion dv6-1330ep Windows 7 x64 Intel Mobile Core 2 Duo T6600 @ 2.20GHz RAM 4.0GB DDR3 ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 IDT High Definition Audio CODEC This happens in almost every video game that I play, and when I try to watch a video. But it doesn't always happen, some times everything...
Raicuparta Laptop Support 10 04-10-2011 04:05 AM
[SOLVED] Extreme, Bizarre Computer Lag
I'm having a very strange problem.. I'm sorry this post is long, but the more detail the better. Recently, I decided to beef up the security on my computer by installing Comodo Firewall, KeyScrambler (and key-stroke encrypter), and WinPatrol, alongside the Avira Anti-virus I already have. At...
athemyr Windows XP Support 5 01-14-2011 08:25 AM