Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

PSOBB Server connection issue.

This is a discussion on PSOBB Server connection issue. within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I've been working on a Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst private server using the most recent Tethealla build from here:

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 02:34 PM   #1
Registered Member

I've been working on a Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst private server using the most recent Tethealla build from here: https://www.pioneer2.net/community/t...nstructions.1/

I have everything setup to work on SQL and LAN clients connect through just fine, but anytime we try a WAN connection it can connect to the patch server and the login server, but fails to pass to the ship server. All the ports listed in the config are forwarded and I've tested with the firewalls down on both client and server, but it keeps failing to connect to the ship server.

Also, seems this might be a common issue for private servers for other games, have a friend who has been working on an S4 private server, same issue WAN can connect to login, but not matchmaking servers. It seems my google-fu is not strong enough to find the connection and solve the issue, if anyone has any info on private server hosting related to this issue, please comment.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] my internet keep getting disconnecting connecting
Hi.I'm new on this forum.I got problem with my internet connection.It keeps dropping then connecting by itself.I cant download anything because in the middle it just drops.My connection is wireless and is cable.My other housemates who have laptops like me have no problem with connection.I took my...
jumrose123 Networking Support 52 03-21-2014 05:18 PM
AT&T Westell 6100 modem changing IPs over and over.
Hello,,,,, ,,,,and thanks for your time, help, and advice!!!! At my home I have a Westell 6100 DSL modem connected to a computer. AT&T is the ISP and all filters are installed. I use my home computer via VNC applications from a remote location and I began to notice that the VNC local...
jglong3 Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 2 04-01-2012 03:16 PM
FTP Connection Issue
Good day, I have been using FTP Surfer and FileZilla for years with no problem. I changed nothing on my system or network, and today, nothing works. two things happen 1. Error: Could not connect to server 2. Error: File transfer failed after transferring 458,752 bytes in 53 seconds ...
locke_gb7 Protocols and Routing 3 12-13-2011 09:58 AM
Homemade Server Connection Issue
Hello im running currently a game server and im experiencing lag problems altough my server is not dedicated i have a powerful computer it has 24Gb of ram and a pretty decent network connection (if need more details reply) I was looking for a professional host but they are expensive and offers ...
Patolord Networking Support 5 12-05-2011 06:09 AM