Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Problem with packet loss :C

This is a discussion on Problem with packet loss :C within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi all. Well, i play LOL ( League of legends) and when i play, sometimes, i just get in the

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 05:05 PM   #1
Registered Member

Roll Eyes

Hi all.

Well, i play LOL ( League of legends) and when i play, sometimes, i just get in the reconecting process than in most of times just cause i get kill or something.I dont think i have internet problems appart of that. I can see videos in high quiality without waiting, having internet all time and can download fast too. the problem is when i need stability on the game, also i do a test in pingtest and get a good result except for the packet loss problem( is just 1 or 2% packet loss). If u can help me with this problem in the simplest way you can i will really grateful and also if need some information please ask for it

Thanks for reading me and sorry for my bad english
Have a nice day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Destination Unreachable - 1-5% packet loss
Hi guys I'm new here hope you can help :) - have seen a similar thread in windows, probably should have been in networking section I apologize. My internet provider has Wi-fi networks across the city, our tenement house has a receiver. I am connected to router via cable. With very varied...
Vaclavdusek Networking Support 21 02-03-2014 10:49 AM
Packet loss problem
I have this problem for about 6 months. When playing War thunder my normal packet loss is about 10%( it should be 0%) but it often gets to 100% and it disconnects. Ive noticed that when that happens sometimes my internet loses connection , but fixes after short time. Browsing is also affected....
Wyse82 Networking Support 12 12-25-2013 09:12 AM
BSOD issues -_- (maybe ram related)
Ok so i've been getting BSOD errors for the past year, some due to unstable CPU which i fixed pretty much right away. But i've had issues with my ram and it's timings as I'm using a lanparty t3eh9 i5 mobo. Specs are as follows: CPU- i5 760 @ 4ghz 1.27v RAM - Ripjaws 2x4gb @ 1600mhz 1.66v...
Mauler1987 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 31 12-29-2011 12:29 AM
Toshiba Satellite A500-027 Packet loss problem
ISP: Sogetel PPoE Ok so I just found out I was having packet loss with my toshiba satellite. I have a NetGear WNR3500L freshly installed because the old router (d-ling dir 615) was dropping the connection all the time so we changed it But now I'm still having problems of lag so I'm well...
rayfloyd Networking Support 2 06-11-2011 11:37 AM
Packet loss 100% !!!!!
3 days ago it worked just fine but not anymore :( I've run a packet loss test and the result is 100% loss. I don't know why. The internet is really slow, it is unusual. I'm using wireless network. Please help me :) Oh, I'm using windows XP SP3 (laptop) I am not really good at computer and I'm...
undeadcleric Networking Support 10 03-05-2011 05:29 AM