Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Problem running even low-specs?

This is a discussion on Problem running even low-specs? within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Im starting to worry please help me, i recently swaped every piece in my pc it was very old, video

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2015, 10:36 PM   #1
Registered Member

Im starting to worry please help me, i recently swaped every piece in my pc it was very old, video card proccesor motherboard and all, i didnt buyed very expensive things tho, but consideratly things like video card and processor and 2 extra rams. the problem is i dont see ANY performance in my games. and even on sites that says i can run certain games, when i open them the lag is unbelivable. ex refference site here:Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirements
My pc specs please help im worried :
Windows 7 proffesional 64-bit
Memory:4096 RAM
Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 9600 GT
Processor: Intel core I3-2105 CPU @3.10 GHZ

Games like, RaiderZ, ArchAge,Vindictus and so on pretty much fail and lag on my pc even when on low graphics. tho stated in it will work.Even Jade Dynasty lags some frames ON LOWEST settings tho i think with those specs it should run smoothly. Please im desperate>.<
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2015, 09:14 AM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

Your system is still not well suited for gaming. Low settings is what you should be expecting.

Was Windows reinstalled after the motherboard and CPU change? Did you make sure to update the drivers to the latest version?

Let's take a look at your system temperatures. Follow this guide here:

How to check your system temperatures | Tech Support Forum
Old 01-28-2015, 12:11 AM   #3
Registered Member

No i didnt reinstall, and contrary i pressed recoomended settings for me, the game chooses higher settings, but althought all of this it still lags like hell...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-28-2015, 06:29 AM   #4
Registered Member

Update: i reinstalled my windows and all From windoes 7 proffesional 64 bit to a win 7 ultimate 32 - bit...... it still runs the same...what can i do?
Old 01-28-2015, 10:25 AM   #5
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

My System

Where are you getting your copy of Windows from?

Please follow the heat guide I recommended above.
Old 01-29-2015, 12:28 PM   #6
Registered Member

https://i57.tinypic.com/1zvv5n9.png
thats the background programs without no activity
https://i60.tinypic.com/153pw7k.png
and that is after some mins of gaming
Old 01-29-2015, 03:01 PM   #7
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

My System

The guide doesn't say to use the Pro version. Otherwise it blocks out information.

What is the temp of the HDD? What are the 12V, 5V, 3.3V and VCORE voltages in the BIOS?

Also where did you get your copy of Windows from?
Closed Thread