Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

P2P problems in almost every game

This is a discussion on P2P problems in almost every game within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi everybody, First off, I'm from Germany. Sorry for any grammar mistakes. ^^ Now to my problem: In almost every

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2017, 12:55 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi everybody,

First off, I'm from Germany. Sorry for any grammar mistakes. ^^

Now to my problem:

In almost every game that uses peer to peer connection, I get desync, disconnection issues and a high ping. Everything works fine in online sessions on dedicated servers. I tried renewing my IP, flushing DNS cache, turning the Windows firewall off, repairing game files and so on.
Payday 2, Space Engineers, Unturned, ARK and Borderlands 2 are just a few examples where i get constant disconnects.
I only get this issue in my university dorm and not when I'm at home. (no Computer at home)

This is really frustrating, because I can't play co op games with my friends and i hope you guys can help with that.

Thanks in advance!

Greetings
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-14-2017, 02:27 PM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

P2P
We believe that the main purpose of P2P programs is to illegally download and use copyrighted material of whatever description. We further understand that there may be legal uses for P2P, but as we are not able to assess a user's intent when he/ she asks for help, we do not support P2P software and we will not assist any user in this regard. This includes but is not limited to Bearshare, Kazaa and many others.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search