Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

No servers showing up in CSS

This is a discussion on No servers showing up in CSS within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey all, No servers are showing up on my list when in Counter Strike: Source. When I go on the

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2011, 01:10 PM   #1
Registered Member

Question

Hey all,

No servers are showing up on my list when in Counter Strike: Source. When I go on the Friends tab I see the servers they are on and I am able to join and play on those servers but for some reason cannot find my own? I have tried turning the firewall off, don't really know what else it could be. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Grant
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2011, 08:52 PM   #2
Games Team | Tech
Networking Team-Tech

My System

Have you tried opening ports in your router?
Old 08-22-2011, 06:34 AM   #3
Registered Member

Well the thing is i used to play css alot about 2 years ago, then my old pc bust. My router hasn't changed the only thing that is new is the pc, so seems unlikely it will be ports on the router since it used to work fine and hasn't been touched since then. Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-22-2011, 12:16 PM   #4
Games Team | Tech
Networking Team-Tech

My System

Have you tried reinstalling the game? Also, are you trying to host a server, or just join an existing one?
Old 08-22-2011, 05:30 PM   #5
Registered Member

Seems when I open the server list in steam they all come up perfectly, just none show on the ingame list. Bizzare, just annoying but no longer a huge problem.

Cheers tho guys
Old 08-22-2011, 08:27 PM   #6
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Make sure you have nothing selected in your filters and dont use the simple server browser also try using the steam server browser (right click steam icon go to servers)
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] my internet keep getting disconnecting connecting
Hi.I'm new on this forum.I got problem with my internet connection.It keeps dropping then connecting by itself.I cant download anything because in the middle it just drops.My connection is wireless and is cable.My other housemates who have laptops like me have no problem with connection.I took my...
jumrose123 Networking Support 52 03-21-2014 05:18 PM
All six of our Dual Hex Core servers get Fatal Disk Errors and Blue screens
Hi guys, let me say hello and tell you that I am terrible at debugging. I have a few dump files, but not a full dump as these servers are all 32 bit systems running AWE / PAE with 48 GB of RAM and we just dont have the disk space to do a full dump. So I have type "2" dumps. Ive got the text...
Contra BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 8 09-06-2011 10:51 AM
[SOLVED] Titles are not showing in IE
In this website: https://www.blackblot.co.il/kb/ I can't make the anchor ( tags) to show tooltips in IE. It works in chrome and Firefox. what makes it even harder to understand, is it not happenening in all the tags, but only these in the content section. for example, the links on the left side are...
shirgans Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 3 07-22-2011 08:51 PM
CSS error making <a href> links out of order
Hello all, (THERE ARE 2 ATTACHMENTS, HTML AND CSS) I am Code Chick, a Newbie to your group. Thank you for having me on board. I'll try to make my post short and sweet...:wink: After many hours of troubleshooting, it is clear that somehow my CSS page is affecting a set of 4 <a href> links that I...
codechick Web Design & Development 9 07-12-2011 05:53 PM
Information On Linking Servers Across Internet
Hi there, recently I have invested in 4 servers running on my 5mbit upload home speed. Eventually these will provide data to be downloaded for individuals. However is there any way around having to purchase a faster upload eg T1/T2/T3 For example, I have people willing to help me provide this...
Loom123 File and Application Sharing 3 05-26-2011 09:54 AM