Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

Need help with home networking (QoS maybe)

This is a discussion on Need help with home networking (QoS maybe) within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello everyone. I live in a small town (Argentina) where the internet connection is based on DSL and is kind

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2019, 11:13 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello everyone.

I live in a small town (Argentina) where the internet connection is based on DSL and is kind of poor we have 11773 Kbps of downstream and 1022Kbps of upstream.

So I have this router-modem (Adb Da 2210) and when someone is watching Netflix or some other streaming service it lags my stuff (online games basically). So Im trying to figure it how QoS work but my configuration doesn't look like others I find on forums or discussions (maybe I have not look enough) and I'm her seeking for some help or advices. Hope I can upload some screenshots of how my configuration looks like to get more accurate support.

Screenshots: https://drive.google.com/folderview?...VYYA0EinO4pOXS

(I know they say it a lot but sorry about my bad English)
Thanks for your patience :D
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2019, 03:34 PM   #2
Game Team Tech

https://www.howtogeek.com/75660/the-beginners-guide-to-qos-on-your-router/

here's a quick guide.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
windows 10 acting very strange
Hi folks. been having very bad navigation and page loading issues, with websites timing out all over the place ? passwords are all of a sudden gone, or not working. i had to reset nearly every webpage i visit. this site was particularly difficult. all of this started about the same time...
tcseacliff Windows 10 Support 56 04-24-2018 04:30 PM
[SOLVED] How do I send Windows 7's sound to home theater ?
Hi guys, My question is: how do I send Windows 7's sound to home theater ? Here are the details of the setup for which I asking this: I am making a home theatre PC (HTPC) setup with a 2010 gaming rig that I am recycling. It's a Windows 7 64 bits computer, the graphic card is GTX 460. The TV...
Darth80 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 10 01-12-2015 07:26 AM
home networking
I have decided to network my home as per usual cables run through walls to the rooms back to a network box connected to a patch panel then through the switch but what i wanted to know from most videos of other people home networking they connect the switch to a router then the router to a modem so...
Kimbo007 Networking Support 5 10-27-2014 11:06 AM
Setting up home network using spare ADSL router and Homeplug networking
Hi All, I don't know a great deal about networking, and could really do with some help please! I have a desktop computers upstairs and a cable router downstairs (using virgin media home hub). In the past I used wireless, but had so many problems with it I changed to a pair of D-Link...
Altissimus Networking Support 1 04-17-2013 05:36 AM
Home networking - switch adding does not work
I have Verizon FIOS internet. There is a router at my home connected to Verison. On the router there is 4 port. I used 3 already. Now I add a switch to the 4th port. So, now I have 4 extra port on the switch. I add 1 laptop and 1 desktop to the switch, but it does not work. I got the...
shonick Networking Support 6 06-26-2011 07:35 AM