Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Online/Network Gaming Support

User Tag List

my xbox 360 will not connect to my pc

This is a discussion on my xbox 360 will not connect to my pc within the Online/Network Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i have connected my xbox to my pc with a ethernet cable but it wont work at all it doesnt

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 01:40 PM   #1
Registered Member

i have connected my xbox to my pc with a ethernet cable but it wont work at all it doesnt even appear on the computer like it did when i first connected
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Recording Xbox 360..
Hey guys, I'm looking for something to record my Xbox 360 gameplay with, I found HD PVR's being kinda expensive. I don't really feel like spending as much money as on my Xbox 360... I have an HDTV and connect through HDMI, I would like to keep playing in HD. But most cheaper recording solutions...
randomdudew Console Gaming Support 17 07-17-2011 01:43 AM
Xbox 360 + Linksys Router Lags
I have a Windstream DSL Modem hooked to a Linksys Wireless-G 2.4 Ghz Broadband Router 802.11 G hooked to my Xbox 360. I can log on to Xbox Live, I can download stuff, but when I play online it lags like crazy. When I take out the router and hook the Xbox 360 straight to the modem it's alright....
GenghisTron Networking Support 66 03-10-2011 05:00 PM
Xbox 360 wireless issues
Hey, I am trying to connect my Xbox to my home wireless network. My lap top in the same room as the Xbox gets a very strong signal but for some reason my Xbox will not pick it up. I tried entering everything in manually but it still didnt work. Also the Xbox picks up surrounding wireless but...
DFR312004 Online/Network Gaming Support 1 01-27-2011 04:01 PM
Xbox 360 Connection Troubles
I frequently have problems connecting to other players on Xbox Live and lag sometimes. Last time I checked my NAT was open. That was before the latest update to Xbox Live. Also I have a hard time finding games when I know there are 700k people playing. I notice this especially in Black Ops. If I...
Big Will1 Online/Network Gaming Support 1 01-14-2011 04:58 PM
xbox 360 issues
hi guys, i recently purchased the F5D8236-4 v2 (01) belkin router, i have 2 laptops a mac and iphone all which connect no problems and no issues at all, i also have the new xbox 360 this is where my problems are, the problems i am having are random disconnects. lag issues and also party chat issues...
demonizer84 Networking Support 16 01-03-2011 12:19 PM